Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach Stig poking the bear

Default Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    I'm not catching where this is coming from?
    You must of missed the picture of TAB pissing on a wall outside of the old stadium with a Farm Credit Services sign on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    They missed an opportunity to get you into some blue.
    Should have made him use the Goedert version of the Bison sign.

Over/under on how many cans of Joose Stig will have before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    1/2

I’ll take the under. Loser wears the other teams colors for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I thought this was supposed to be a smack thread? D- on the effort here.

The level of insanity on Bison1660, The Insiders is hilarious. I decided to listen for a bit today. Their take on Delaware after the Bizon pummeled them. They are a top FCS team that just "ran into a buzz saw". Every team they play and beat is a great team, until they play SDSU or UNI. If we beat them they were down and we were dirty. The two hosts of The Insider may be the biggest idiots in all of Bizonland. And that says a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by jbjack View Post
    I've listened to a few segments of that show. It shines a light on a whole new level of bison sycophancy. It is just horrible but apparently had listeners and as a result, advertisers.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    The level of insanity on Bison1660, The Insiders is hilarious. I decided to listen for a bit today. Their take on Delaware after the Bizon pummeled them. They are a top FCS team that just "ran into a buzz saw". Every team they play and beat is a great team, until they play SDSU or UNI. If we beat them they were down and we were dirty. The two hosts of The Insider may be the biggest idiots in all of Bizonland. And that says a lot.
    For your last line, I disagree. They do a decent job, they say some ridiculous things but they are the bisons school sponsored station. The one who is far worse is their afternoon guy. Heís on a tirade right now that thereís only two good programs in all of FCS and the rest are mediocre at best. That dude hasnít drank the koolaid, heís drowning in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post

You do realize their job is to hype the game and the opponent. If they got a random SDSU fan to get upset I believe they are excelling at their job.

Quote Originally Posted by thumper_76 View Post
    For your last line, I disagree. They do a decent job, they say some ridiculous things but they are the bisons school sponsored station. The one who is far worse is their afternoon guy. He’s on a tirade right now that there’s only two good programs in all of FCS and the rest are mediocre at best. That dude hasn’t drank the koolaid, he’s drowning in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree. The afternoon guy is a joke. The early show is homerism, but that's to be expected. Keith Brake (Who moved from Tennessee to Fargo a couple of years ago and knows very little of the MVFC) is just peddling hot takes and pandering.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    Agree. The afternoon guy is a joke. The early show is homerism, but that's to be expected. Keith Brake (Who moved from Tennessee to Fargo a couple of years ago and knows very little of the MVFC) is just peddling hot takes and pandering.
    Keith thinks he is Steven A Smith from ESPN. With that said, his knowledge is better than it was early on; he has been here two years.

Since my original Joose job failed, let me try another. Over under of how many Joose's Stig drinks after the game since it will be much worse than doing taxes......