X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Stig poking the bear

Bison 1660 served up some Stig red meat yesterday (opening segment):

https://soundcloud.com/user-744211984/sets/the-insiders

Folks got pretty riled up last time I share stuff from the Bison flagship about the ticket situation, so in order to stir the pot for the rivalry, thought I'd share. If this doesn't get the juices going for you guys, not sure what will. Bisonville nearly melted down after this segment.

Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

Folks got pretty riled up last time I share stuff from the Bison flagship about the ticket situation, so in order to stir the pot for the rivalry, thought I'd share. If this doesn't get the juices going for you guys, not sure what will. Bisonville nearly melted down after this segment.
    I appreciate his honesty...not just giving coach-speak. He doesn't want Bison fans there (at least more than the allotment)...fair enough. I applaud the effort to keep Bison out. I wish it didn't happen, but I still applaud the effort. Stig knows how to beat the Bison...on Saturday we will see if he can do it.

Ah geez...this is a smack thread...and I don't smack. I better go relieve myself on a Jack's facility...cue TSCF with evidence in 3-2-1...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      I appreciate his honesty...not just giving coach-speak. He doesn't want Bison fans there (at least more than the allotment)...fair enough. I applaud the effort to keep Bison out. I wish it didn't happen, but I still applaud the effort. Stig knows how to beat the Bison...on Saturday we will see if he can do it.

Ah geez...this is a smack thread...and I don't smack. I better go relieve myself on a Jack's facility...cue TSCF with evidence in 3-2-1...

Comment

This interview is so ****ing stupid. I really have no other response. These two are jackasses.
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I just have to laugh. When coaches just give "coach speak" then the media doesn't like it. When a coach gives an honest statement then it's bulletin board material/used to fire people up. Of course, a coach is going to want as many of his/her teams fans there as possible and as few of the opposing teams fans as possible.

Comment

Idiots...

Comment

TAB, what is your beef exactly with Farm Credit Services of America?
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I think that any coach would rather have empty seats than having 2000 of their opposition fans. Seems like they are reaching for something to drum up listeners reaction

My favorite part is when they were talking about the rushing thing Stig said. I always laugh when they talk about how it is motivation for them to perform. So if Stig doesn't say that they wouldn't run as fast?
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                  I think that any coach would rather have empty seats than having 2000 of their opposition fans. Seems like they are reaching for something to drum up listeners reaction

My favorite part is when they were talking about the rushing thing Stig said. I always laugh when they talk about how it is motivation for them to perform. So if Stig doesn't say that they wouldn't run as fast?

How about 2,000 empty seats and 2,000 opposition fans? Which is what I am betting on

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                    How about 2,000 empty seats and 2,000 opposition fans? Which is what I am betting on
                    I am of the opinion that as long as the seats are sold, I don't really care who is in them. I am glad that NDSU fans are willing to support the SDSU program. If a major corporation comes in and buys a block of tickets, thats great as well. Either way the department gets their money.

It comes down to the way the team plays. The amount of opposing fans is only an issue when the team is losing the game. I bet that if the Jacks were up by 3 scores in the 4th quarter, it wouldn't matter how may bizzuns are in the stands.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

Hot garbage The definition of sensationalism. SMH

Comment

Here is an interesting video on YouTube of Sell's comments about his desire for opposing teams to get tickets. Starts at 1:30. It seems that what happened with ticket sales is consistent with this message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OACaS4tChqg

"We hope we fill this thing up and the visitors get 250 tickets over there on the Northeast corner of this building and we stuff 'em in."

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                          This interview is so ****ing stupid. I really have no other response. These two are jackasses.
                          The amazing part is Jorgensen is a NDSU employee with the athletic dept. Can you ever imagine Tyler Merriam acting this way?
                          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Jorgensen has made many stupid comments. Tyler is very careful

Comment

Well, rough day at work today:

Comment

Working...
                              X