Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 89

Thread: Coach Stig poking the bear

  1. #71

    Default Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

    Only 13 days to go! Of course, I found this picture of JacksJD when checking Bison box scores:


  2. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    4,710

    Default Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Only 13 days to go! Of course, I found this picture of JacksJD when checking Bison box scores:

    That's not a picture. Silly bison.

    But is likely JackJD.

  3. #73

    Default Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    That's not a picture. Silly bison.

    But is likely JackJD.
    LOL, so true, and it is 12 days, not 13!

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SF SD
    Posts
    8,655

    Default Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    That's not a picture. Silly bison.

    But is likely JackJD.
    North dakota just got those talkie picture films that have been all the rage so you will need to excuse their simple mindedness.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

    Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,681

    Default Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Only 13 days to go! Of course, I found this picture of JacksJD when checking Bison box scores:

    You know that's not an accurate statement and you're afraid of the truth:

    Yes, that is me. I was inside an establishment near Target Field, 8/31/19 and, yes, if you saw what I saw, you would have spit out your drink too.

    I had been in Minneapolis that week for work and a little play: I had great tickets for the Thursday night Jackrabbits v. Gophers game. The next day's headlines called it pretty accurately: the Gophers avoided the upset. That wasn't a win. Damn, 28-21. Well, I had to get my head back into work: more depositions the next day which continued into Saturday morning.

    A witness finally cracked that Saturday and opposing counsel suggested a working lunch to discuss settlement. The other side bought lunch. Two hours later, the other side had agreed to pay for more than lunch. Briefcases were closed and my associate and I decided to make a stop at a favorite watering hole near Target Field. I was seated near the window -- the Minneapolis version of a buffalo roundup appeared to be occurring outside on the sidewalk and street. Ah yes, the Bison were in town to play Butler at the baseball stadium. As I took the last swallow of my drink, my eyes saw one of NDSU's finest. I lost my drink and nearly lost my lunch. There was the Socalledfan, across the street, leaning against the wall, while the individual he was with (girlfriend? wife? sister? NDSU cheerleader?) had totally forgotten she was not in Fargo.

    I said to my associate: a day will come when this event will be denied. But as I said that, I noticed an alert fellow sporting a tattered Sioux Hockey jersey, whip out his phone and point it toward the sickening scene. I also noticed many Bison fans walking by, acting as though this was an expected pre-game occurrence for Bison games.

    Warning: the following is not suitable for work:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/bertfarle...68001047040000

    Any reasonable person would have spit out their drink.

    I didn't see Thesocalledfan (or any Bison fan) register the slightest upset about his companion's behavior.



    Post script: The NDSU game is going to be one game in which we pray for a doubling of the campus cops' presence for tailgating.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arlington SD
    Posts
    12,907

    Default Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

    This very funny explanation JDJack

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hartford, SD
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    You know that's not an accurate statement and you're afraid of the truth:

    Yes, that is me. I was inside an establishment near Target Field, 8/31/19 and, yes, if you saw what I saw, you would have spit out your drink too.

    I had been in Minneapolis that week for work and a little play: I had great tickets for the Thursday night Jackrabbits v. Gophers game. The next day's headlines called it pretty accurately: the Gophers avoided the upset. That wasn't a win. Damn, 28-21. Well, I had to get my head back into work: more depositions the next day which continued into Saturday morning.

    A witness finally cracked that Saturday and opposing counsel suggested a working lunch to discuss settlement. The other side bought lunch. Two hours later, the other side had agreed to pay for more than lunch. Briefcases were closed and my associate and I decided to make a stop at a favorite watering hole near Target Field. I was seated near the window -- the Minneapolis version of a buffalo roundup appeared to be occurring outside on the sidewalk and street. Ah yes, the Bison were in town to play Butler at the baseball stadium. As I took the last swallow of my drink, my eyes saw one of NDSU's finest. I lost my drink and nearly lost my lunch. There was the Socalledfan, across the street, leaning against the wall, while the individual he was with (girlfriend? wife? sister? NDSU cheerleader?) had totally forgotten she was not in Fargo.

    I said to my associate: a day will come when this event will be denied. But as I said that, I noticed an alert fellow sporting a tattered Sioux Hockey jersey, whip out his phone and point it toward the sickening scene. I also noticed many Bison fans walking by, acting as though this was an expected pre-game occurrence for Bison games.

    Warning: the following is not suitable for work:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/bertfarle...68001047040000

    Any reasonable person would have spit out their drink.

    I didn't see Thesocalledfan (or any Bison fan) register the slightest upset about his companion's behavior.



    Post script: The NDSU game is going to be one game in which we pray for a doubling of the campus cops' presence for tailgating.
    So at current rates that's what, an $97 dollar explanation? or is there a 1Hr min?

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,681

    Default Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

    Quote Originally Posted by slosho View Post
    So at current rates that's what, an $97 dollar explanation? or is there a 1Hr min?
    slosho: you may be surprised how much time you have to waste if you eliminate video games.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Hartford, SD
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    slosho: you may be surprised how much time you have to waste if you eliminate video games.
    Wouldn't know Don't play them.

  10. #80

    Default Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    You know that's not an accurate statement and you're afraid of the truth:

    Yes, that is me. I was inside an establishment near Target Field, 8/31/19 and, yes, if you saw what I saw, you would have spit out your drink too.

    I had been in Minneapolis that week for work and a little play: I had great tickets for the Thursday night Jackrabbits v. Gophers game. The next day's headlines called it pretty accurately: the Gophers avoided the upset. That wasn't a win. Damn, 28-21. Well, I had to get my head back into work: more depositions the next day which continued into Saturday morning.

    A witness finally cracked that Saturday and opposing counsel suggested a working lunch to discuss settlement. The other side bought lunch. Two hours later, the other side had agreed to pay for more than lunch. Briefcases were closed and my associate and I decided to make a stop at a favorite watering hole near Target Field. I was seated near the window -- the Minneapolis version of a buffalo roundup appeared to be occurring outside on the sidewalk and street. Ah yes, the Bison were in town to play Butler at the baseball stadium. As I took the last swallow of my drink, my eyes saw one of NDSU's finest. I lost my drink and nearly lost my lunch. There was the Socalledfan, across the street, leaning against the wall, while the individual he was with (girlfriend? wife? sister? NDSU cheerleader?) had totally forgotten she was not in Fargo.

    I said to my associate: a day will come when this event will be denied. But as I said that, I noticed an alert fellow sporting a tattered Sioux Hockey jersey, whip out his phone and point it toward the sickening scene. I also noticed many Bison fans walking by, acting as though this was an expected pre-game occurrence for Bison games.

    Warning: the following is not suitable for work:

    https://mobile.twitter.com/bertfarle...68001047040000

    Any reasonable person would have spit out their drink.

    I didn't see Thesocalledfan (or any Bison fan) register the slightest upset about his companion's behavior.



    Post script: The NDSU game is going to be one game in which we pray for a doubling of the campus cops' presence for tailgating.
    But she had to go! What was I supposed to do? LOL

    Cops will not be needed at my tailgate as that was my old girlfriend, and when I put her out to graze, she never came back. However, I do have 85 of my closest friends coming.......11 more days!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •