X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coach Stig poking the bear

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Well, rough day at work today:

They missed an opportunity to get you into some blue.

Comment

Bison 1660 served up some Stig red meat yesterday (opening segment):

https://soundcloud.com/user-744211984/sets/the-insiders

Folks got pretty riled up last time I share stuff from the Bison flagship about the ticket situation, so in order to stir the pot for the rivalry, thought I'd share. If this doesn't get the juices going for you guys, not sure what will. Bisonville nearly melted down after this segment.
      Oh boy these guys were licking their wounds today, I listened as I drove north towards Fargo. So much for red meat, there was none to feed today. Lots of pissing and moaning about the refs calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Oh boy these guys were licking their wounds today, I listened as I drove north towards Fargo. So much for red meat, there was none to feed today. Lots of pissing and moaning about the refs calls.
        I've listened to a few segments of that show. It shines a light on a whole new level of bison sycophancy. It is just horrible but apparently had listeners and as a result, advertisers.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          TAB, what is your beef exactly with Farm Credit Services of America?
          I'm not catching where this is coming from?
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            They were the official game sponsors.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              You must of missed the picture of TAB pissing on a wall outside of the old stadium with a Farm Credit Services sign on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                They missed an opportunity to get you into some blue.
                Should have made him use the Goedert version of the Bison sign.

Comment

Over/under on how many cans of Joose Stig will have before the game.

Comment

1/2

I’ll take the under. Loser wears the other teams colors for a week.

Comment

I thought this was supposed to be a smack thread? D- on the effort here.

Comment

The level of insanity on Bison1660, The Insiders is hilarious. I decided to listen for a bit today. Their take on Delaware after the Bizon pummeled them. They are a top FCS team that just "ran into a buzz saw". Every team they play and beat is a great team, until they play SDSU or UNI. If we beat them they were down and we were dirty. The two hosts of The Insider may be the biggest idiots in all of Bizonland. And that says a lot.

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
                        I've listened to a few segments of that show. It shines a light on a whole new level of bison sycophancy. It is just horrible but apparently had listeners and as a result, advertisers.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                          The level of insanity on Bison1660, The Insiders is hilarious. I decided to listen for a bit today. Their take on Delaware after the Bizon pummeled them. They are a top FCS team that just "ran into a buzz saw". Every team they play and beat is a great team, until they play SDSU or UNI. If we beat them they were down and we were dirty. The two hosts of The Insider may be the biggest idiots in all of Bizonland. And that says a lot.
                          For your last line, I disagree. They do a decent job, they say some ridiculous things but they are the bisons school sponsored station. The one who is far worse is their afternoon guy. He’s on a tirade right now that there’s only two good programs in all of FCS and the rest are mediocre at best. That dude hasn’t drank the koolaid, he’s drowning in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post

You do realize their job is to hype the game and the opponent. If they got a random SDSU fan to get upset I believe they are excelling at their job.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                              For your last line, I disagree. They do a decent job, they say some ridiculous things but they are the bisons school sponsored station. The one who is far worse is their afternoon guy. He’s on a tirade right now that there’s only two good programs in all of FCS and the rest are mediocre at best. That dude hasn’t drank the koolaid, he’s drowning in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Agree. The afternoon guy is a joke. The early show is homerism, but that's to be expected. Keith Brake (Who moved from Tennessee to Fargo a couple of years ago and knows very little of the MVFC) is just peddling hot takes and pandering.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                                Agree. The afternoon guy is a joke. The early show is homerism, but that's to be expected. Keith Brake (Who moved from Tennessee to Fargo a couple of years ago and knows very little of the MVFC) is just peddling hot takes and pandering.
                                Keith thinks he is Steven A Smith from ESPN. With that said, his knowledge is better than it was early on; he has been here two years.

Since my original Joose job failed, let me try another. Over under of how many Joose's Stig drinks after the game since it will be much worse than doing taxes......

Comment

Working...
                                X