Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacks win the Summit League regular season title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks win the Summit League regular season title.

The Jacks locked up the conference championship today with a 4-0 win over NDSU who finished in a tie for second a 5 and 2 record. The Jacks finished undefeated in conference play at 7 and 0. Even more impressive to me, they gave up only 1 point in conference play all season while scoring 16 points.

Re: Jacks win the Summit League regular season title.

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    The Jacks locked up the conference championship today with a 4-0 win over NDSU who finished in a tie for second a 5 and 2 record. The Jacks finished undefeated in conference play at 7 and 0. Even more impressive to me, they gave up only 1 point in conference play all season while scoring 16 points.
    Coach Wedemyer left the program in good shape,it just continues to roll.Not to say current coaching staff (Brock Thompson and staff) aren't doing a fine job, they certainly are. One of the dominate sports programs in the Summit.Congratulations to all the players and coaches.

Comment

Re: Jacks win the Summit League regular season title.

The season isn't over yet. Time to finish and win a 4th straight Summit League Tournament. The road only gets harder from here, especially since the Jacks have to turn around and play ndsu again, and this time in Fargo. Hopefully they can keep the ball rolling and not have to do another shootout in the Tournament.
      Rollin' in my 5.0
      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
      X