Game Week: North Dakota State University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Week: North Dakota State University

I haven't commented all week, but my thoughts are this. We need to play our best game of the year. IF we are to win, I envision a Montana State type game where we get out to an early lead, go into half with a lead and hang on at the end. I don't have confidence that this team has the mental fortitude to play from behind. That seems counter-intuitive to me, since our offense has the ability to score on any possession in about 40 seconds. We've been down in 2 games, and both of those ended badly. This game is no different than any other game. Stop the run, get off the field when you force third downs, don't turn the ball over. No duh...these things decide just about every football game ever played. We do those 3 things and we have a chance.

I'm most excited to see how our offense performs. I truly believe that if our offense plays to their full capability, there isn't a defense in the FCS that can stop them with the weapons that we have.

Comment

Is the game sold out? Just checked on gojacks.com and there is no "Buy Tickets" button or link on the game.
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
        Is the game sold out? Just checked on gojacks.com and there is no "Buy Tickets" button or link on the game.

Comment

Note to self: Get out from under your rock more often. Apparently the game has been sold out for some time now.

The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Note to self: Get out from under your rock more often. Apparently the game has been sold out for some time now.
            You being serious?
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I bet you could get one from the allotment of NDSU tickets. I am pretty sure they won't be using all of them. At least, I assume that is what all the ticket talk is about up there.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Check the ticket thread. There are some there.
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

WDAY 970 AM radio guy Mike McFeely weighs in on conspiracies about ticket sales:

http://mcfeely.areavoices.com/2017/1...ut-of-stadium/

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    WDAY 970 AM radio guy Mike McFeely weighs in on conspiracies about ticket sales:

How dare he actually talk to the department and then give a rational response. This is not how it works in interweb land!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

#fakenews SDSU colluded with the Russians to buy out the rest of the stadium to ensure we keep the Dakota Marker.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                        How dare he actually talk to the department and then give a rational response. This is not how it works in interweb land!
                        He was trolling NDSU fans and creating click bait.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                          #fakenews SDSU colluded with the Russians to buy out the rest of the stadium to ensure we keep the Dakota Marker.

This years Marker brought to you by Stolichnaya, stay thirsty comrades...

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                            He was trolling NDSU fans and creating click bait.
                            This is true, but some of the Bison fans/media needed a little trolling after the ridiculous conspiracy theories and assumptions made after the sellout was announced.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

A tip of the hat to Fargo radio guy MIke McFeely for doing a little research and getting facts about the so-called ticket "conspiracy" at SDSU instead of just sounding off about rumors like some knuckleheads, including some guys with access to radio airwaves in South Dakota.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X