Game Week: North Dakota State University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Week: North Dakota State University

Well...time to move this from smack to actual game talk.

The offense is going to have to play a perfect game to allow the defense to get some rest. Defense is going to have to learn how to tackle this week.

I'm going to be there. Will You?
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Re: Game Week: North Dakota State University

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    Well...time to move this from smack to actual game talk.

The offense is going to have to play a perfect game to allow the defense to get some rest. Defense is going to have to learn how to tackle this week.

I'm going to be there. Will You?
    I'll be in Sec. 120. The only thing keeping me from the game would be a blizzard that shuts down the interstate.

Offense playing a perfect game will be ideal, but if the Jacks can force turnovers, capitalize on them, and keep the home crowd loud, it'll be a long day for those dang Bison.

Comment

I’ll be there. Need to keep the game close and have the offense move the ball. If the offense can do that and the defense doesn’t have a YSU performance the crowd should be loud and into it all game long. The defense usually plays better in this game than the rest of the year. Need our A game but the bison have looked mortal at least the last two games IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
        the crowd should be loud and into it all game long.

This is what has sometimes lacked in big games. We all need to be into it from the team taking the field to them celebrating the victory with the band.
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
          This is what has sometimes lacked in big games. We all need to be into it from the team taking the field to them celebrating the victory with the band.
          If I remember correctly those games haven’t had much to cheer for either. Like the last Marker Game in Brookings.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
            I’ll be there. Need to keep the game close and have the offense move the ball. If the offense can do that and the defense doesn’t have a YSU performance the crowd should be loud and into it all game long. The defense usually plays better in this game than the rest of the year. Need our A game but the bison have looked mortal at least the last two games IMO.

I will be there too and will be turning to my right and waving at you.

Comment

Game Week: North Dakota State University

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              I will be there too and will be turning to my right and waving at you.
              Man it’s going to be a looooonnnnnggggg week up here waiting for Saturday

Comment

A little bulletin board material: I caught the end of the NDSU/UNI broadcast and the NDSU broadcast team, usually a professional bunch, when looking ahead to this week offered something to the effect that that Jacks will try to put up a lot of points because the defense can't stop anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
                  A little bulletin board material: I caught the end of the NDSU/UNI broadcast and the NDSU broadcast team, usually a professional bunch, when looking ahead to this week offered something to the effect that that Jacks will try to put up a lot of points because the defense can't stop anyone.
                  Sounds more like honesty to me.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

That’s pretty tame. Should have heard them the day after the game was announced as sold out.....

Comment

Pretty sure SDSU would still try to put up alot of points, even if they had the best D in the league.

I`m excited for the game already.

NDSU has out scored SDSU 86-21 the last 3 games in Brookings. Hopefully a better rabbit team will be at the Dana this sat. It will be an uphill climb for sure.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        Sounds more like honesty to me.
                        UGGGHHH I have to agree, our defense is not what it should be. We traded TD's too often in the last two games, plus hobo day is still fresh in my mind.

Comment

Weather app on my phone shows an early forecast of cloudy and 44. Anyone think there's a chance of snow between Fargo and Brookings this week? Hoping for smooth sailing down and back.

Comment

Originally posted by 13>1 View Post
                            Weather app on my phone shows an early forecast of cloudy and 44. Anyone think there's a chance of snow between Fargo and Brookings this week? Hoping for smooth sailing down and back.
                            If it does snow, you will absolutely get snow around Summit, SD. That place has the worst weather.
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                              If it does snow, you will absolutely get snow around Summit, SD. That place has the worst weather.
                              Ya that Valley is like the Bermuda Triangle of winter weather.
                              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Working...
                              X