Travel advice for Bison fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel advice for Bison fans

Bison fans planning on making the trip to Brookings for the November 4 Dakota Marker game:

If you're coming to Brookings from the north, be prepared for some remaining road construction and a nasty detour just north of Sisseton, SD. The detour takes longer than it should and will route you through several small towns. I think the fastest route to take is go West on I-94 right out of Fargo and just stay on I-94 until it merges with I-90. Stay on i-90 until you come to I-5 then go south on I-5 until you see the signs for the SDSU stadium. Don't let the signs confuse you. They were recently changed to SDCCU Stadium but it's still the old Qualcomm Stadium (and before that, Jack Murphy Stadium). Some of the SDSU fans may be wearing red and black fan gear. Just buy your popcorn and enjoy the game.
    Last edited by JackJD; 10-28-2017, 09:26 PM.

Re: Travel advice for Bison fans

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Bison fans planning on making the trip to Brookings for the November 4 Dakota Marker game:

If you're coming to Brookings from the north, be prepared for some remaining road construction and a nasty detour just north of Sisseton, SD. The detour takes longer than it should and will route you through several small towns. I think the fastest route to take is go West on I-94 right out of Fargo and just stay on I-94 until it merges with I-90. Stay on i-90 until you come to I-5 then go south on I-5 until you see the signs for the SDSU stadium. Don't let the signs confuse you. They were recently changed to SDCCU Stadium but it's still the old Qualcomm Stadium (and before that, Jack Murphy Stadium). Some of the SDSU fans may be wearing red and black fan gear. Just buy your popcorn and enjoy the game.
    to add to that at the junction of I-5 and I-8 you need to go east on I-8 about 3 miles, best way to get to the parking lots is go north on I-15 to Friars Rd and go left to parking lots

Comment

You're too nice. I didn't want to make it too easy for the Bison fans so I just got them in the general vicinity of the game so a few of them would be late for the kickoff.

Comment

Nice try, but we know all Bison fans fly here in their helicopters.

Comment

Bison fans also should allow a little extra time for a brucellosis check at the state border.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
          X