GDT: @ WIU Landlocked Marines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ WIU Landlocked Marines

Love to see Mikey get those goal line carries instead of Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
      Think our defense can hang on for 55.9 seconds?
      Probably not.

Comment

There is a lot of good things happening in the first half. It seems that, after a couple hiccups, the offense has figured things out. The defense, except for the long run, has performed relatively well.

Keep it up in the second half and next week has a little more hope
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
          Didn’t like the play calling on that but will take he TD of course. Gotta give Stig a pat for going for it on 4th down.
          WIU's RTP penalty made it 3rd down.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
            There is a lot of good things happening in the first half. It seems that, after a couple hiccups, the offense has figured things out. The defense, except for the long run, has performed relatively well.

Keep it up in the second half and next week has a little more hope
            I agree. SDSU is clearly the better team. But only up 7, which is frustrating.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              Maybe the 2nd half will play out like last week and the Jacks will pull away in 2nd half. It'd be awesome if the Jacks could get a dang turnover

Comment

That run was a crazy. Yes we had guys in the area, but he made some sick moves. It reminded me of watching Tupac from SF Washington. The D thinks they have him and then he sidesteps and gone.
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  TC's INT really lopsided the score. Even if the Jacks only get 3 on that possession, they are up 27-10.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                    Didn’t like the play calling on that but will take he TD of course. Gotta give Stig a pat for going for it on 4th down.
                    I didn't really like the play calling either. You get the ball with 5 minutes left in the half and you play like there was only 2 minutes left or so. If the offense would have connected on the 3rd play of the drive, they either score or give the ball back with 2-3 minutes left in the half. If they score a TD, it's not bad but why take the chance?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                      That was only 3rd down, right?
                      They went for it on 4th. A few plays later they are near the goal line, and the announcers said that silly line. Just wanted to point it out since it made me laugh.
                      Rollin' in my 5.0
                      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Dynamite halftime interview of the SB Coach. The guy picked his nose three times during the interview. Nice bow tie too, did you lose a bet?

SUPERBUNNY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

That's a good half - outside of the killer turnover. My favorite part by far is seeing Weineke and Goedert return to prominence. Having those two at close to full speed provides gives a very average defense a lot more room for error. I think we're going to need at least a couple more TD's in the second half so it's good to have a full set of weapons.

Comment

Western has a couple of really good offensive threats. Contain them a little better, and the Jacks will win easily.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Saw a lot of what we needed to see out of TC that half with the exception of the interception. He was a weapon with his feet and by and large was on target. A couple of those TD passes were perfect!

SUPERBUNNY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I know some of you are skeptical of the play calling (going for it on 4th down, throwing it at the 1 yard line), but I like that they're being aggressive. I think that's how the Jacks turn the season around. Need to trust the team as they take some chances. #beaggressive
                                Rollin' in my 5.0
                                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
                                X