Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Week: Western Illinois

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
    My post wasn't meant to diminish your question. It was a somewhat sarcastic reflection on the lengths some will go to criticize coaches.
    I get that. But I guess I don't see what productive answer it gave to my question. Unless it was just to start a debate on this thread that is going on in another.

Anyway, at least the team made it. That's the first victory of many that we need to make the playoffs.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Re: Game Week: Western Illinois

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
      I get that. But I guess I don't see what productive answer it gave to my question. Unless it was just to start a debate on this thread that is going on in another.

Anyway, at least the team made it. That's the first victory of many that we need to make the playoffs.
      You're completely correct. It did not provide a productive answer. I'm figuratively fatigued regarding some of the criticism leveled against the team and coaching staff because I feel like it's "piling on" and/or kicking people when they're down. One of my quirks is that I feel the need to stick up for people when that is my perception.

This bias caused me to anticipate that the more vocal pessimists would latch on to the travel woes as something worth mentioning if the Jacks encounter hardship during the game, so I tried to negate that.

Comment

Working...
      X