Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ Misery State Bears

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    30, 27 in the first half. Yes, they played like they should in the 2nd half. The problem is, there's no consistency.
    The defense gave up 20 points in the first half. 3 pts in the 1st quarter and 3 in the second half. the punt return for TD shouldn't count against the defensive efforts. They had a bad 2nd quarter for sure. that's not great against a bad MSU team but outside of the ISU-B, a lot of the MVFC offenses are pretty good. each team has some stud play makers and I don't feel there is really a weak offense in the conference outside of ISU-B.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Don't know where to put this, so I'll put it here, Goedert gets some quick love at the end of the article...http://www.espn.com/college-football...-one-loss-team

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Yes Also Mediacomm had problems
        The varied buffering difficulties piqued my curiosity. Some research online revealed that disabling browser hardware acceleration could resolve the issue. I disabled hardware acceleration the other day and have not had issues with buffering. We shall see if the luck continues on Sat.

Processes to disable hardware acceleration are detailed here for Chrome and here for IE.

Anyway, it's another troubleshooting option that may help.

Comment

Just for the record - I was in Brookings last weekend and streamed two games (SDSU & USD or NDSU) at the same time with no problems. Our internet provider is Swiftel. I'm glad to hear someone else posted above that WatchESPN was having issues nationwide earlier this season. I was getting really frustrated with that a few times and was thinking it was something wrong on our end.

Comment

Working...
          X