Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ Misery State Bears

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
    So much for Western getting the upset. Looking like 'Yotes will lose. Pretty good weekend for Jacks.
    Yes,...Stig,Stig,Stig!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      Yes,...Stig,Stig,Stig!!!
      AND WHY NOT

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        AND WHY NOT
        ....exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          AND WHY NOT
          T-minus two minutes until someone says this was all in spite of Stig. It's like the Jacks' version of Godwin's Law

Comment

So much for Western getting the upset. Looking like 'Yotes will lose. Pretty good weekend for Jacks.
            A win is a win. Defense looked much better in 2nd half. You never know which D will show up on any given series.

BIG game against WIU next Saturday. Must win with that schedule remaining.

Comment

This game was the epitome of how this team has to win. We need to score LOTS of points so that we have more than the other teams lots of points. That's the blueprint for this team's success. Another poster mentioned this a few days ago and is spot on.

Comment

T-minus two minutes until someone says this was all in spite of Stig. It's like the Jacks' version of Godwin's Law
                ....oh, I've still got time then...j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                  Streveler and Stick are going to get 150 yards a piece on us.
                  Almost all of that QB run yardage came after the big lead was built and the defense was playing heavy in pass coverage.

Comment

Yotes go down 37-21. They are 6-1 and have SIU, @UNI, @NDSU, SDSU left on the schedule.

Comment

I'm a happy camper when we win......nothing bad to say what so ever about the team....regardless of any goading to do otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                        Yotes go down 37-21. They are 6-1 and have SIU, @UNI, @NDSU, SDSU left on the schedule.
                        Thus the Jacks winning their games means the outcome all three of the 'Yotes' next games benefits the Jacks in the standings.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                          I'm a happy camper when we win......nothing bad to say what so ever about the team....regardless of any goading to do otherwise
                          If you think people need goading, you must not've read some of the posts on recent threads.

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
                            Which one of you goons did this??
                            Is wasn't me. I don't think anyway.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If you think people need goading, you must not've read some of the posts on recent threads.
                              Not that,it's just that you say something positive,and people think you're being sarcastic and don't really mean it,and call you out...that's projecting their true belief of who they think you are...and they're wrong...that's why the goading comment,they expect you to validate their opinion by goading you to respond to their "baited" question.....whew, hoped i wouldn't need to have to explain that,but,now you know. Yes ,I've read comments such as you are suggesting took place ,but,this is un-related to those.

Comment

I think we saw second half adjustments or something, it was kind of nice to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X