• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ Misery State Bears

Missery State...true colors coming through now

Comment

Part of me wants to keep the 1st team in the whole game to try to get the rhythm back. But then again, two of the stars are hurt
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

TC finally realizing he has an All American TE. Only took 7 games. (I know Goedert has been banged up).

Goedert with 8 rec, 170 yards.

Comment

I'm liking the option looks. Nice to see some creativity, keep the defense guessing, get playmakers in space.

Comment

Can't stop our TE's

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              I'm liking the option looks. Nice to see some creativity, keep the defense guessing, get playmakers in space.
              Me too. This and the feature of the TE have been nice.
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
                I can't stop watching that commerical, its addicting... seriously though that guy seem so creepy...
                I have three MVFC ESPN3 games on at once. That's three times the creepy doctor commercials. It seems like he is on one of the three screens at all times!

On a related note, this ESPN3 coverage is great. Switch over to the ISUR/USD game if you want to see an action-packed fourth quarter. It's a long way from over with 14:00 to go.

Hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  I have three MVFC ESPN3 games on at once. That's three times the creepy doctor commercials. It seems like he is on one of the three screens at all times!

On a related note, this ESPN3 coverage is great. Switch over to the ISUR/USD game if you want to see an action-packed fourth quarter. It's a long way from over with 14:00 to go.

Hopefully
                  Oddly, that 'Yote game never buffers either. Think it's a pro-'Yote conspiracy.

Comment

Lol, this guy can't say Vinieatari correct because he wants to say the end like he says "Missuruh"..."Vinietiaruh"

Comment

Lol, this guy can't say Vinieatari correct because he wants to say the end like he says "Missuruh"..."Vinietiaruh"
                      Could've swore he pronounced it correctly once in 1st half

Comment

Why... Just why...

Comment

Why... Just why...
                          Kern getting held helped quite a bit

Comment

Streveler and Stick are going to get 150 yards a piece on us.

Comment

Well I hope they’re prepared for an onside...

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
                                I can't stop watching that commerical, its addicting... seriously though that guy seem so creepy...
                                LOL. That guy is REALLY creepy.
                                The only addiction going on is ESPN's addiction to that ad. Sad commentary on ESPN's ability to get advertisers.

Witzman getting interviewed by the sideline reporter.

Comment

Working...
                                X