X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ Misery State Bears

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
    Which one of you goons did this??
    Yeah, thanks for the laughs, whomever edited the end of that first paragraph.

Comment

FIRST DEFENSE TO PLAY DEFENSE WINS

Comment

Wow it looks really interesting, Youngstown St., USD, and NDSU?? I hope the scores hold...
        The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          My desktop, laptop and IPad all buffer. Phone works perfect though. Go figure.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
          Roku box is having no issues. Although I wouldn't mind some buffering when we're on defense. I can't believe how bad we look. Remember when some people were saying "the defense is playing well, we just need our offense to get going?"... Please let this be your wake up call that our defense, especially our defensive play calling, is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
            Are you planning to go to the game?

I'm afraid I'd get tickets and then the Jacks would have a playoff game.
            I haven’t decided yet, I have/had similar fears...right now I’d be happy if we’re playung FB after 11/18...

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              Roku box is having no issues. Although I wouldn't mind some buffering when we're on defense. I can't believe how bad we look. Remember when some people were saying "the defense is playing well, we just need our offense to get going?"... Please let this be your wake up call that our defense, especially our defensive play calling, is bad.
              This year it isn't "which side of the ball is better" it is "which side of the ball is not as terrible?"
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Fyi, if you or anyone you know is suffering from non hodgkins lymphoma and have had contact with Roundup weed killer, you may be entitled to money from a lawsuit. Just in case anyone missed that commercial yet.

Comment

Fyi, if you or anyone you know is suffering from non hodgkins lymphoma and have had contact with Roundup weed killer, you may be entitled to money from a lawsuit. Just in case anyone missed that commercial yet.
                  What's my compensation for the mental discomfort I've suffered from having contact with the Jacks' Defense?
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

I used crack cocaine... gee haven't seen that enough yet...

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      I think this year the defense isn't big enough on the front to run the 4-3 effectively and we have seen that so far with the lack of pressure. However, I also am not sure the LBs are deep enough to run a 3-4. It is almost like we got caught in-between.
                      I don't disagree. The focus has been on small and fast. We need some big boys with lead in their ass so we don't get pushed around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        What's my compensation for the mental discomfort I've suffered from having contact with the Jacks' Defense?
                        You are entitled to at least watch a basketball team that plays defense and offense.. hopefully they live up to expectations unlike the football team...

Comment

That's some nice defense to start the half.

Comment

Soulek is a man!!

Comment

The defense made a stop!! what would we do without Kellen...

Comment

TD MIKEY!! 3 on the day... what a man!

Comment

Working...
                                X