Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Time for Stig to move on?

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    Just for fun,if you get the chance ,ask a coach in FCS football if he is playing for a National Championship this season,he might say yes,but I don't think we'll make it that far,or give other reasoning yes or no but none will say "only if we are in the National Championship game"......I guarantee that won't be the response to the question.
    That's not "fun". Neither is this thread anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
      Even for THIS team? This is not a rebuilding year Goon.
      Nope it's not on offense but when you lose basically 3/4ths your defensive line and your playing freshman because there is no depth. There was going to probably be growing pains. What seems to be the issue is the concerns early in there year are still issues on defense. The offense only looks good against bad teams. Maybe we overacheived last year leading to unrealistic expectations this year.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        But we competed for a national championship.
        Objectively, of course. Subjectively, we got our ass handed to us in Fargo for the third time in five years.

Comment

Even for THIS team? This is not a rebuilding year Goon.
          The year isn't over yet.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
            Objectively, of course. Subjectively, we got our ass handed to us in Fargo for the third time in five years.
            In 2014 we lost 27-24 and led with under a minute to play.

We lost the game, but saying we got our ass handed to us seems a bit of a stretch...
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
              The proper wording would be competed "toward" a National Championship,you know how important it is to remain "objective" after all...sorry,I'm also tired of debating semantics,no more reference toward objectivity /subjectivity from me.

Comment

This thread continues to deliver...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                  Just wait until we somehow beat you guys... It's going to be a nightmare in here.

Actually, if we lose it will be a nightmare too. It's a vicious cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                    Just wait until we somehow beat you guys... It's going to be a nightmare in here.

Actually, if we lose it will be a nightmare too. It's a vicious cycle.
                    Yeah, we've really dug ourselves in a hole with this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                      Deliver....that's one way to spin it. I often wish this board software had a feature to ignore threads like it does an ignore list for specific users.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                        The year isn't over yet.
                        You don't have to tell me that. From my post #207:

As I said earlier, let's revisit this topic once our fate is determined.

Comment

Objectively. Peter Out. OK, I can be done with this thread for a while now. Have fun stormin' the castle!

Comment

Objectively. Peter Out. OK, I can be done with this thread for a while now. Have fun stormin' the castle!
                            (think it'll work?)

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                              ... like it does an ignore list for specific users.

No wait, this feature exists?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                                No wait, this feature exists?
                                Yes, click on Settings at the top right then on the left side toward the bottom click on "Edit Ignore List".

Comment

Working...
                                X