Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: UNI Purple Kitties on Hobo Day

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    whats the saying, nice guys finish last. Stig get angry and grow some testies, record wearing black unis, dump them, number 3 sit down, your poor performances are killing the team, nfl scouts are wondering where 86 and 19 went to. the weather killed my espn3 feed on my satellite internet but what i did see sucked.
    Aren’t they 2-1 wearing black? Pretty sure this is their first loss in them.

Everything else: agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's burn those ugly black uniforms and the PlayBook with it. Our offense is really really bad and our defense can't tackle. There was no effort or hustle. We looked flat. Tc can't hit anything remotely close to a deep throw. Our o-line was bad and our d-line can't get get any pressure.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'll just say I'm a very, very disappointed small white nut right now.

(I've typed/deleted things which were stronger than that, but if I let them go I'd have to ban myself.)
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

They could be wearing any f-ing uniform today and it wouldn't have mattered. This about the coaches and the players. They had no energy today, stupid decisions by coaches... talk about the issues, not the records wearing a uniform. This team is mentally weak, one bad thing happens and they fold

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            If he wants to be an NFL guy,he better start throwing a lot better.
            Wonder if he'd be more apt to move to defense (safety or CB) like Tre Roberson, particularly after some of the throws today. I really hope it was due more to rain and timing/miscommunication (thinking of the two-point conversion attempt on latter), but unfortunately, we have seen it in other games too.

Comment

By far one of the worst games I have watched ever seen by the Jacks. Mental errors, lack of execution by the QB and the OL, questionable offense play calls and the lack of ability for the defense to get off on 3rd down.

I just don’t know what to do with this rant. The defensive scheme needs to bleeping change. Teams have template on how to beat us on defense, and for some reason our coaches can’t fix it. Where the bleep is our pass rush? Why is our offensive player of the year looking like the shell of how he ounce carved up ****ty defenses like we played today. Why don’t we run more power down hill football? We have the personnel. Why are our players not ready to play? I don’t know the answers but I know some things need to change or we ll see ourselves missing the playoffs with what I think is a very good football team.

One very frustrated jackrabbit fan
              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                You have the best two players in the league. A coaching staff's job is to design plays that get them the ball. Are they surprised every week that teams are designing defenses around them? Figure it out or find an staff that can.
                I’m leaning toward that last sentence.
                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
                  We are just a mentally weak team. Anything at all goes wrong and we hang our heads and look like our dog just died. And I feel that all starts with the guy at the top
                  Do you think Lewis was coached to field that punt with a defender that close and that Johnson was coached to return a kick from the end zone and fumble that?

Ahh, maybe they were to inject that missing "intensity" and "aggressiveness," eh?

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                    You have the best two players in the league. A coaching staff's job is to design plays that get them the ball. Are they surprised every week that teams are designing defenses around them? Figure it out or find an staff that can.
                    This I can agree with. Hats off to UNI for effectively using Weymiller and Fountain. Where I differ from some of you is that we have seen evidence that the coaches can effectively scheme to Jacks players' strengths, albeit last year and a couple times this year. Definitely not sure what the issue is.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                      This I can agree with. Hats off to UNI for effectively using Weymiller and Fountain. Where I differ from some of you is that we have seen evidence that the coaches can effectively scheme to players' strengths. Definitely not sure what the issue is.
                      The blueprint is out on how to beat us. It’s been used by NDSU, Youngstown and now UNI. Our coaches haven’t made one adjustment to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        Thank God we have Rozeboom, one player playing at a high level,every game.
                        Backhaus has been too, and Soulek is fighting through double teams.

Comment

Backhaus has been too, and Soulek is fighting through double teams.
                          Thumper's word exactly. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Its the sh*ts to sit in the rain and watch our team have a bad day. I think there is enough blame to go around. Especially those fans who spent all afternoon gulping free wine and beer inside of Club 71. They were no help at all.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                            The blueprint is out on how to beat us. It’s been used by NDSU, Youngstown and now UNI. Our coaches haven’t made one adjustment to fix it.

Turnovers, missed passes, and missed kicks set quite a foundation for whatever blueprint they already had.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              Thumper's word exactly. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Its the sh*ts to sit in the rain and watch our team have a bad day. I think there is enough blame to go around. Especially those fans who spent all afternoon gulping free wine and beer inside of Club 71. They were no help at all.
                              Tell me about it; I masochistically sat through the whole thing. I wasn't trying to disparage the players. I was just pointing out a couple defenders who have played well/continued exerting effort.

Comment

Turnovers, missed passes, and missed kicks set quite a foundation for whatever blueprint they already had.
                                I got there early and the bum stew in Club 71 tasted like something like bum stew. This was not my ideal game by any means. A real nightmare.
                                Being a defending co-champs , we have had a target on our backs and the opponents had all off season to study our game tapes and prepare.

Comment

Working...
                                X