New Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jerseys

These look awful. Honestly some of the worst I've ever seen.

Oooof

Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Re: New Jerseys

WTF? They are the wrong color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I’m not even a jersey person and these look terrible. You sure they’re not wearing practice jerseys?

Nm. They aren’t. Yikes. Maybe they’ll grow on me.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        Maybe they’ll grow on me.
        Thats a strong maybe. These are brutal. The alternates will get plenty of wear

Comment

Yeah, count me in the horrible camp. Font is bad, text size is too small, color is bad.

meh.

Comment

I have to wonder who actually designed these? Did the team pick this style out? Do they like them? I hope the home, white jerseys don't look like these.

But, seriously, if the team likes them, I guess I can deal with their weird style decisions.
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
              I have to wonder who actually designed these? Did the team pick this style out? Do they like them? I hope the home, white jerseys don't look like these.

But, seriously, if the team likes them, I guess I can deal with their weird style decisions.
              When the ticket office emailed about season tickets with the photo below, I was not impressed with the jerseys either.

It suggests the white jerseys will not be much better. While my reaction to the block lettering (particularly the "S's" on Maddie's jersey being similar to USD's) was not quite as bad as SNL's recent "Papyrus" skit, I definitely was not excited about them.

BB Ticket Info. .jpg

Comment

A light shade of blue, but at least they are not black or white, which are not the school colors per Scott Nagy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  A light shade of blue, but at least they are not black or white, which are not the school colors per Scott Nagy.
                  The lighter, UCLA-light blue is in fact old-school, as it was one of SDSU's uniform colors back in the day. I know because I have (er . . . had) a vintage pair of exercise shorts that were that color.

I've often wondered why we don't use the lighter blue as an alternative uniform color rather than the godawful gray stuff.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Two things that stand out to me:

The Jackrabbits is way too high on the chest compared to the numbers.
                    The numbers are flat topped while the work mark has a radius-ed bottom. This worsens the visual that the word mark is too high on the chest.

The blue is ok. Just as long as all teams use the same blue, and it is a general royal blue, I am not going to nitpick too much on that.
                    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                    -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
                      Two things that stand out to me:

The Jackrabbits is way too high on the chest compared to the numbers.
                      The numbers are flat topped while the work mark has a radius-ed bottom. This worsens the visual that the word mark is too high on the chest.

The blue is ok. Just as long as all teams use the same blue, and it is a general royal blue, I am not going to nitpick too much on that.
                      To me it looks like all the professionals were busy at UA and an intern was tasked with this. They just found our Stylized "Jackrabbits" and did the old Cut and paste. Zero Imagination on these uni's. Perhaps the coaching staff wanted minimalistic design? Hard to believe any group of 2 or more people looking at these and thinking wow those are cool. IF the players love them I guess whatever but even that is very hard to believe.

Comment

fits the trend, look at all the fugly uniforms in the nba, nfl, and other colleges.

Comment

Not a big fan, others have covered the reasons.

They also look cheap, like practice jerseys. Are those iron on numbers???
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

Maybe we should just go with the shirts vs skins?

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

Even professional jerseys look cheap these days. They are very focused on making them super lightweight and stretchy/flexible.

Comment

Working...
                              X