GDT: @ YSU Flightless Birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ YSU Flightless Birds

It's hard to be critical of Dallas but turnovers in these big games just can't happen. I realize it was an effort turnover but he still has to know when he is locked up.

Our defense has gotten our hands on the ball a couple times but no interception yet. Maybe we'll find a way to corral one. Have I mentioned I hate the soft defense on third and long? I still feel traumatized after the NDSU playoff debacle.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      It's hard to be critical of Dallas but turnovers in these big games just can't happen. I realize it was an effort turnover but he still has to know when he is locked up.

Our defense has gotten our hands on the ball a couple times but no interception yet. Maybe we'll find a way to corral one. Have I mentioned I hate the soft defense on third and long? I still feel traumatized after the NDSU playoff debacle.
      You know Dallas will make a play to make up for that. What's frustrating is how easily we can hit those downfield passes, then we go away from them for long periods of time. Maybe they'll unleash the offense a little in the second half. YSU hasn't gotten much pressure on Taryn. The offensive-line has played well.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

These issues with our D have been a theme for years now, and that is entirely on coaching and scheme. We sit back in 3rd and long and get picked apart.

Comment

A fumble at the end of a long SDSU drive is ultimately the difference, in spite of a long stretch of YSU dominating the line of scrimmage. Things have to change, but we're obviously right there if they do. More Goedert downfield passes please!

Comment

3rd and 4 and Mays finds a guy wide open for 8 yards. Jordan Brown was playing too far off the line.

Comment

We can't cover on third down

Comment

Jacks force another punt as Farina stops Mays on 3rd and 5 for only a gain of 4.

Offense needs to move here. Take a shot deep.

Comment

Clint Brown needs to be fired. Not pulling punches anymore. I'm sick of it.

Comment

3rd down again....wow ,we might have held them.

Comment

Farina with a great play.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Now we have life. Drive and tie it up. The defense looked much better there.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

So much for improvement week. My goodness.

Comment

Jacks can't move the ball again. O-line got eaten up on that series. Forced to punt again.

Comment

That was a rotten possession.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Whoever made the comment and showed the data in the "improvement week" thread about our offensive struggles is a genious. Not good... not good.
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X