• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ YSU Flightless Birds

How the **** do we not call timeouts?!

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      Absolutely. If you told me that our defense would only give up 17 points, I'd take that. Piss poor performance by the offense.
      Yes they only gave up 17, but they could not get off the field. No, the offense did not help but this game was lost on both sides of the ball.

Comment

We should win every game that this defense only allows 17 points. Terrible offensive performance
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

AAbsolutely mind blowing that in a 2 score game you don't use your timeouts. What in the ever living ****.

Comment

Time to walk away from the computer for me. I have nothing good to say.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
              Is it really unbelievable though?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
              What's unbelievable is that he's allowed to do that over and over again and sabotage the defense from even having a chance on 3rd downs.

Comment

will we even have 15 minutes top in this game? 5 in the second half?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  Time to walk away from the computer for me. I have nothing good to say.
                  Took words right out my mouth. Have typed many things and never hit reply button...

Comment

Originally posted by jacked_up_rabbit View Post
                    Yes they only gave up 17, but they could not get off the field. No, the offense did not help but this game was lost on both sides of the ball.
                    Again, when the offense scores once in 9 possessions and runs less than 40 plays, we are not going to win the game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jacked_up_rabbit View Post
                        This defense did what it eas asked to do...bend but don't break. The offense looked like it usually does in big games.

Well, at least we won't have to worry about having to prep the stadium for more than 1 home playoff game.
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                          Inexcusable performance. Unprepared. Inept.

It's about culture. It's about demanding excellence. It's about expecting (not hoping) to be elite. It's about what NDSU has and we never will until something big changes.

I'm tired of the excuse-making and kid-gloving. If this showing doesn't anger you, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!
                          This! Our offense is not as good as what they think and everyone has been telling them! SEVEN points. How? You have seen the blueprint to beat us: Power running and running QB. Good thing nobody else in the conference does those 2 things. Oh wait, I forgot everyone does that.

Comment

Stig's interview "I think our offense did some good things."

Comment

This much I know: YSU is a (very) legit contender to go back to Frisco. They're impressive on both sides of the ball - built for the playoffs with an outstanding D and power running game.

We, on the other hand, look like we deserve to fall back to about #12-15.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                                This much I know: YSU is a (very) legit contender to go back to Frisco. They're impressive on both sides of the ball - built for the playoffs with an outstanding D and power running game.

We, on the other hand, look like we deserve to fall back to about #12-15.
                                Brother in law and I figured 15-20 would be a good place for us and usd in the top 5.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X