Uniform Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform Sale

So, I have been told by the Athletic Department, that they are working on an equipment/uniform sale during Hobo week. So, that begs the question, what part of SDSU athletics do you need to complete your collection?

Me - I would like a CC/Track singlet/jersey. Preferably one large enough to wear at 5k's when it is nice and warm out.
    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
    -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Re: Uniform Sale

I for one could use "new" football and baseball jerseys. Maybe a basketball practice jersey/shorts or game jersey/shorts/shooting shirt. It's been so long since I was able to come to one of the sales the last football jersey I bought has the Great West Conference patch and the baseball jersey is a Thielbar-era Nike!

Any word on what days the sale would be or when it would be announced? In the past it was always on Monday and Tuesday of Hobo Week. I'm in Sioux Falls and would have to try to get time off from work.

Which made me think ... there's probably a reason they can't do it, but it would be nice if they could take a few items from the major sports and make them available at Jack and Charlies in the Empire Mall. Just a thought ...
    "You trusted us"

Comment

I have been informed that the sale is going on until 1 pm today (10/12) and from 8 am until 1 pm tomorrow (10/13)

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
        I have been informed that the sale is going on until 1 pm today (10/12) and from 8 am until 1 pm tomorrow (10/13)
        Are there any rules about who can go and buy this stuff or is it open to the public?
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
          Are there any rules about who can go and buy this stuff or is it open to the public?
          Open to the public. Walk right in the doors on the East side and turn left.

Comment

The rule is you have to share your buys in this thread.

Comment

Went up yesterday, and things are pretty picked over. Few women's bball jersey's and some of the old football jerseys left. The football jerseys were the one's from early Great West Conference days with the mesh.

Comment

Originally posted by hometownjack View Post
                Went up yesterday, and things are pretty picked over. Few women's bball jersey's and some of the old football jerseys left. The football jerseys were the one's from early Great West Conference days with the mesh.
                Nice, to bad I cant get over there. don't have a man cave but wouldn't mind some items like that to have around.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
                  The rule is you have to share your buys in this thread.
                  Made a couple nice additions to my newly finished man cave.

Comment

No self respecting man-caver would dare allow that treadmill looking thing on the right to be there

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2010 View Post
                      No self respecting man-caver would dare allow that treadmill looking thing on the right to be there
                      LOL! I told my wife we need to get rid of that thing, but she insisted that she'll use it in the winter (she won't), and we don't have a better spot for it. If it makes things better, to the right of that, there's a hoop shoot game.

Comment

LOL! I told my wife we need to get rid of that thing, but she insisted that she'll use it in the winter (she won't), and we don't have a better spot for it. If it makes things better, to the right of that, there's a hoop shoot game.
                        No dead critters? Can a man cave truly be complete without at least one?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          No dead critters? Can a man cave truly be complete without at least one?
                          I'm not a hunting/fishing guy... I know, I'm a terrible South Dakotan. Plus I hate the cold. Not sure why I still live here.

Comment

I really like that setup Cap, nice work!

Comment

Unfortunately, it says the account isn't approved for 3rd party hosting.

Comment

Working...
                              X