FOR SALE: 16x22 Marquee Party Tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 16x22 Marquee Party Tent

Wondering if anyone out there is interested in purchasing a 16x22 marquee party tent. I saw several of these set up in the tailgate lot last weekend. I bought it this summer, and we set it up once; however, we have decided it is more than what we need. It has eight sides, which we never put on; there are seven sides with windows and one side with a zipper door. They retail for around $400 with tax. I am looking to get $300 but am open to reasonable offers. Please message me if you have any questions. Thanks. (Located in Sioux Falls but can arrange to meet somewhere if needed.)

Re: FOR SALE: 16x22 Marquee Party Tent

Craigslist?
    Ebay?

I'm pretty sure I don't want to run a classified ad section, if you don't mind.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Craigslist?
      Ebay?

Shoot, I've got a bunch of Coyote skins to sell. And a few pies.

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Craigslist?
        Ebay?

Okay. I have it posted other places, as well. It would be useful for tailgating so thought I would go right to the people that may be able to use it. Wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers.

Comment

Working...
        X