GDT: Drake Bullpuppies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Drake Bullpuppies

How picky are they with letting bags into the stadium? Basically goodies and jackets and stuff for the kids. Last year we did just fine.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
      As filbert would say, this needs to be a total kerblastification. Period! They lost to the Yotes 77-7. I don't care if the Yote's were on fire and Drake had a terrible day. We have to beat them from the opening bell and put up some big numbers. The weather should do nothing more than favor us and our offense. We are bigger, stronger, faster, and more experienced. Yes, there could be some drops and a fumble or two but that goes both ways. We need to own the line of scrimmage today or we are in trouble versus quality opponents. I fully expect to see us do all of that.

Only things that hurt us today are turnovers, and Eidsness and Stig playing this one so close to the vest that the Jacks are predictable and therefore stoppable.

No excuses. Time to roll!

SUPERBUNNY
      Win the game. Get healthy. Don't give the conference too much tape on our playbook.

I could not care less what USD did when they played them.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        How picky are they with letting bags into the stadium? Basically goodies and jackets and stuff for the kids. Last year we did just fine.
        I generally don't bring a bag, but I did have a "drawstring" one last game so I could carry case for my sunglasses (and so I'd have something to but schedule magnet in without it bending). Didn't have any issue getting through the gate. Others I have gone with bring bag more frequently, and they've never been stopped.

As has been discussed before, just be sure to bring what you'll need into stadium, because they do not allow re-entry.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
          As filbert would say, this needs to be a total kerblastification. Period! They lost to the Yotes 77-7. I don't care if the Yote's were on fire and Drake had a terrible day. We have to beat them from the opening bell and put up some big numbers. The weather should do nothing more than favor us and our offense. We are bigger, stronger, faster, and more experienced. Yes, there could be some drops and a fumble or two but that goes both ways. We need to own the line of scrimmage today or we are in trouble versus quality opponents. I fully expect to see us do all of that.

Only things that hurt us today are turnovers, and Eidsness and Stig playing this one so close to the vest that the Jacks are predictable and therefore stoppable.

No excuses. Time to roll!

SUPERBUNNY
          I agree that the game should never be in doubt; however, my priority would be that it be an injury-free contest. I'd much rather only win by 3-4 TD's and have Jacks stay healthy than I would have them win by 5-6 TD's and lose any players.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
            Win the game. Get healthy. Don't give the conference too much tape on our playbook.

I could not care less what USD did when they played them.
            This. Only reason I want the starters to play in the second quarter is due to the bye week. Don't want too big of a gap to get rusty.

I also couldn't care less what USeD did against them. You don't get the conference title off of comparative scores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Just win by two or three scores. The margin of victory is irrelevant after that.
              This space for lease.

Comment

TD DG! I have a feeling that shovel pass is going to be a play I either completely love or completely despise by the end of this year.

Comment

Good to see Soulek not in pads. So he doesn't risk anything in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

WTF are we running a QB draw to go for 2 in a game that we're going to kill them?
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      WTF are we running a QB draw to go for 2 in a game that we're going to kill them?
                      I called Christion scramble ahead of the play, but Good point I guess...no sense risking injury there.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Alright...time to let the second team take over. Well done first team.

Comment

Score?? Anyone!!

Comment

I get our game is a passing game, but I just think the lack of a rushing game is going to doom us in the long run. Our leading rusher at half vs Drake is a WR (Weineke) at 35 yds.

We'll probably see a lot of runs in the 2nd half I guess. I would like to see the rushing yds really rack up.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

41-3 at the half.

Comment

I have to say, the play in general of the second half would tend to support the decision of those thousands of Jacks fans who departed at halftime.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X