Alumni Green Dedication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alumni Green Dedication

Big day today on campus: The Alumni Green will be dedicated at 6:00 p.m. The new Alumni Center and new President's Home are outstanding from the outside...looking forward to seeing the inside.

Re: Alumni Green Dedication

If you weren't there, you missed an AMAZING light show on the Campanile! I never thought of something like that being possible! Couldn't believe how clear the images were on the bricks. I really hope they can do something like that again!
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

An outstanding evening. I wonder if the media department was filming and will put together a show for those who missed the dedication.

added: there is a short clip posted on The SDSU Football twitter account. @GoJacksFB it shows how video was projected on to the Campanile.

Comment

Top notch event. Always enjoy listening to Jerry Lohr. Very neat to see the campanile lit up and here the band and concert choir. Glad I attended. Got to shake hands and visit with Coach TJ and Stig and meet a bunch of the players. Great addition to campus.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X