Missouri State Pentagon Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri State Pentagon Tickets

Tickets for the Dec. 2nd game go on sale Thursday. Looked on Ticketmaster and it says there is an SDSU presale tomorrow (Wednesday). Not sure who gets the presale code - I have ordered tickets on-line for all previous games at the Pentagon, and haven't received any info yet. If it just goes to season ticket holders, could someone PM me the code ? I would appreciate it greatly !

Re: Missouri State Pentagon Tickets

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Tickets for the Dec. 2nd game go on sale Thursday. Looked on Ticketmaster and it says there is an SDSU presale tomorrow (Wednesday). Not sure who gets the presale code - I have ordered tickets on-line for all previous games at the Pentagon, and haven't received any info yet. If it just goes to season ticket holders, could someone PM me the code ? I would appreciate it greatly !
    Sanford Employees. PM Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      I have gone to all Pentagon games, too. Would have thought that season ticket holders would at least get the code. But i havent got anything yet

Comment

Speaking of Pentagon games, my daughter in law is a Hawkeye fan and wanted me to get tickets for the Colorado/ Iowa game at the Pentagon. I forgot and they are sold out. If anyone knows of anyone who might have extra tickets, i would take 2 or 4 tickets. Its not until Dec 22.

Comment

Could anyone on here hook me up with the code?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            Could anyone on here hook me up with the code?
            PM sent.

Comment

I never got a presale code from SDSU, stated season ticket holders would. Not a big deal. I got 10 tickets at 10 am today at center court rows 5 and 6.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Anyone worried about a playoff football game? Only thing holding me back from buying.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                  Anyone worried about a playoff football game? Only thing holding me back from buying.
                  Well. If we host and the time was same as last year we should be ok.

Last year's Dec 3rd playoff game.
                  KICKOFF TIME: 2:05 pm END OF GAME: 4:55 pm

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Well. If we host and the time was same as last year we should be ok.

Last year's Dec 3rd playoff game.
                    KICKOFF TIME: 2:05 pm END OF GAME: 4:55 pm
                    I would also think that the game could be moved to either 1:05 or even 12:35 to accommodate it even better.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                      We went to the playoff game last year and then to the Pentagon to watch the Gophers vs Vanderbilt. There was plenty of time between.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                      X