Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UPD incident

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Do you prefer the soothing tones of Barry White, Andy Williams, or the Carpenters? And I agree, the facts need to come out...I apologize if any of my thoughts offended anyone, call it the papa bear syndrome. With any luck due process will follow course and ALL individuals involved will be ok.
    I think this is a Barry White situation right now.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      Do you prefer the soothing tones of Barry White, Andy Williams, or the Carpenters? And I agree, the facts need to come out...I apologize if any of my thoughts offended anyone, call it the papa bear syndrome. With any luck due process will follow course and ALL individuals involved will be ok.
      I'm thinking a little "Roxanne" by the Police. Having Sting whale that would be very calming. Or perhaps "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" or "King of Pain" would be more appropriate for this situation. (I'm more of 70's music fan, but did spend much of my prime music years during the 80's.)

Seriously, too many unknowns in this case for us to react to.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        As a layman, I think it seems kind of dumb when resisting arrest is the only charge stemming from an arrest. That is all I am saying.
        I agree,it would seem rather ludicrous for police to go around arresting people for "resisting arrest" when they weren't arrested in the first place,after all,it's called resisting an arrest, right? If your just getting snotty with a police officer,that's technically not "resisting arrest",they have to come up with an actual violation of the law,and they're all spelled out pretty thoroughly.I suppose the arrest charge is thrown out by committing a more grievious charge of "resisting arrest", but to me that would mean getting physical with an officer,not the officer getting physical first.Sorry,shouldn't be adding fuel to the fire,but like SF Rabbit Fan,I think the original arrest should have to be in the record,just to make some sense of the "resisting arrest" charge.
        I personally treat any police officer with respect and don't have any problems,most will be way more lenient if you give them a little respect and treat them like a human being I've found.When things esculate,it's usually because of one or both sides becoming disrespectful. Am I in the dog house now? I can't suggest any good tunes to you because I'm not that musically inclined. Sorry,should of let things be I suppose.
        Last edited by jackdaniel; 09-14-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X