Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Week: Beef bowl, Drake

Carbis left the team after fall camp.

The snow plowing will happen against the small DT of the Jacks without Soulek once the Valley schedule starts as well. DT is so important for the LBers and size is necessary. Where's the beef?

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post

The snow plowing will happen against the small DT of the Jacks without Soulek once the Valley schedule starts as well. DT is so important for the LBers and size is necessary. Where's the beef?
      So you're saying you know Soulek is out for the season?
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

The only one that concerns me with their size is Barrett at 250...still a few boys at 280 hanging in there. Surprised with Carbis, injuries too much for him? I see Whitsell is still listed on the roster although minus his #99(that's Mr Callender now). Big thing is to get these guys some valuable game reps in front of a crowd. They will be needed to go in for short stints to spell guys.

Comment

Just saying without Soulek playing the DT are small and that is trouble when playing the Valley schedule. Pray he stays healthy.

Comment

Don't forget about Andy Mink he was an excellent DT at 6'2 270-260 and Chase Douglas was 6'3 20-270
            Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
              Don't forget about Andy Mink he was an excellent DT at 6'2 270-260 and Chase Douglas was 6'3 20-270
              Hettinger is another good one that comes to mind, he was around 265...

Comment

Any word on whether or not Ogunrinde is ready to go this week or are they waiting for the valley schedule?

A few on offense that I'm hoping to see in second half action:

Devlin
                Mulholland
                Cromer

I hope they still run an offense. I don't think it helps our young players if all the do is standard dives and counters.

Comment

Working...
                X