Game Week: Beef bowl, Drake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Week: Beef bowl, Drake

We came out of Bozeman 1-0 and while it wasn't pretty, it was a win. Drake comes to town for the 2nd time in as many years. More of a concern I believe is our teams health and getting our young guys more turf time. We are going to need, I believe, to sub far more than we did this past Saturday. GB, GB, GO JACKS!!!

Re: Game Week: Beef bowl, Drake

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    We came out of Bozeman 1-0 and while it wasn't pretty, it was a win. Drake comes to town for the 2nd time in as many years. More of a concern I believe is our teams health and getting our young guys more turf time. We are going to need, I believe, to sub far more than we did this past Saturday. GB, GB, GO JACKS!!!
    I agree lets take care of business sharpen our tools, get healthy and get the young guys more experience. I don't care if we win bye it's more about to get ready for Youngstown and the rest of the valley
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

I am NOT worried about Drake. (this breaks my streak! )

Comment

Should get some valuable reps for the freshman and some much needed rest for the banged up starters.

Comment

There is a twitter poll for picking uniform combo this week.

Comment

The Jacks football twitter is holding a twitter poll to decide which jersey combination to wear this week
            https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/907281193279913986
            https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/907281971033800705
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
              The Jacks football twitter is holding a twitter poll to decide which jersey combination to wear this week
              https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/907281193279913986
              https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/907281971033800705
              I am a fan on Blue on White.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                I am a fan on Blue on White.
                As long as its not blue on blue. either yellow or white pants. that should be the standard for home games. do yellow all games and white for hobo day or rivalry games. the all blues can get retired from rotation.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  As long as its not blue on blue. either yellow or white pants. that should be the standard for home games. do yellow all games and white for hobo day or rivalry games. the all blues can get retired from rotation.
                  Did you vote?

Comment

While I would call it nitpicking, this was my complaint from the first game of the year. I thought that our first team was out there too long in a game that did not matter. Maybe that was just because they needed the actual game reps, but I would have liked to see the second team in there right out of the half with the third team in the 4th. Of course, this type of thinking is probably why I am sitting in my office and not calling plays in practice.

Treat this game like a preseason NFL game. Give the starters a quarter or so, but I expect to see TC, Dallas, and Jake with their pads off by the 3rd quarter.

I can already hear the folks down south talking if we don't beat them by 70.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Over 900 votes in a few hours. Looks like we are a fashionable fanatics.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                        I can already hear the folks down south talking if we don't beat them by 70.
                        Comparitive scores mean nothing. Anyone that uses that argument can quickly be disregarded as athletically illiterate. Get an early lead and get the playmakers on the sideline early in the second half. I'm ready for a game that doesn't make my blood pressure rise. MVFC play will no doubt give us plenty of opportunity for stress.

Comment

Here is my preview... https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...-bulldogs.html

I was correct last week with my 17-0 fast start, but the prediction went downhill after that.

Drake is bad. Like really bad. I feel for their QB who was surrounded by decent talent last season but is now throwing to all new players this year. If we don't win by 40 points I'll be disappointed.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Don't like the Smurf look? That and full Banana (yellow jersey/yellow pants), should be avoided at all costs!

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                              Don't like the Smurf look? That and full Banana (yellow jersey/yellow pants), should be avoided at all costs!
                              All blues and all yellows should be a nope all the time. Shouldn't the blue tops and white pants be the smurfs look more then all blues?
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X