Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game Week: Beef bowl, Drake

Originally posted by goon View Post
    All blues and all yellows should be a nope all the time. Shouldn't the blue tops and white pants be the smurfs look more then all blues?
    I really like the all blue. Don't care much for all yellow. I might like all yellow more if we had yellow helmets.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
      Comparitive scores mean nothing. Anyone that uses that argument can quickly be disregarded as athletically illiterate.
      You just described 90% of forum posters* and 99% of the trolls.

I agree on the stress levels. On the AnyGivenSaturday forum one of the Bison posters rattled off a six week stretch where they play 6 teams in the top 21. Can't we just petition to have the winner of the MVFC get an auto bid to the semi finals? It isn't like they will play anyone that mcuh more difficult than what is in conference. Could the

*Number does not reflect SDSUFans.com posters since we all know everything
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Blue and yellow always looks good to me. Something about combining those colors.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Play good defense, win by two or three scores, avoid injuries and walk away happy. There is nothing to be gained, now or in the future dealings with Drake, by running up the score.
          This space for lease.

Comment

No way we put up 70 on them . A) Stig won't do that and B) we don't need to in order to make our team feel confident. I expect the starters pulled really damn early and a comfortable 35-40 pt win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Just win and stay healthy....2 wks from now no one will care what the score in this game was...cept maybe some Yotes.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                Just win and stay healthy....2 wks from now no one will care what the score in this game was...cept maybe some Yotes.
                Ahh, I think multiple folks on here would be very concerned with less than a three TD margin of victory.

Heck, I the Jacks could win a national championship by less than a TD, and some on here would assert that a true champion would win by at least 10 points because none of the other conferences advance "Valley-strength teams," so the Jacks don't deserve to truly consider themselves champs.

Comment

I voted blue on blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Blue on Blue

Comment

Blue on Yellow for me. I didn't mind any of the choices.

Comment

With Garth Brooks playing 2 sold out shows in Sioux Falls on Saturday, is anybody else nervous about attendance?
                        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                          With Garth Brooks playing 2 sold out shows in Sioux Falls on Saturday, is anybody else nervous about attendance?
                          we won't be impressed. I'm guessing easily less than the 1st game's attendance. As of now, also a chance of PM thunderstorms on Saturday but that can likely change before then.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                            we won't be impressed. I'm guessing easily less than the 1st game's attendance. As of now, also a chance of PM thunderstorms on Saturday but that can likely change before then.
                            Hard to say - it's Senior Day, plus Beef Bowl draws some clientele that don't normally attend games.

Comment

I am expecting a big turn out. We will have 10 at the game. Sure helps when its not a Thursday game.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                I am expecting a big turn out. We will have 10 at the game. Sure helps when its not a Thursday game.
                                I see what you did there.

Comment

Working...
                                X