GDT: @ Montana State Bobkittens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ Montana State Bobkittens

Looking at the posts in this thread, technically there is no evidence presented to disprove Eck designed the play.

Comment

I'd love to take credit for it because my team used this to secure a win in a lunch hour recess in 4th grade...but alas, I stole it from an episode of Dukes of Hazard. Bo had Luke(Luke had some serious wheels) run behind him as he tossed the big city bad guys sack of stolen money to him. Bo shielded the bad guys and Cooter confused Roscoe while Daisy distracted Enos. Uncle Jesse was so happy that he gave Boss Hogg a high five...

Mods please lock the thread, we have our Police Academy and Dukes of Hazard references. It is impossible to make it any better now.

Comment

I went to the game and was very impressed with Bozeman and the game day atmosphere and fans. Would definitely recommend going to anyone for any future Jacks vs Bobcats game. Before the aforementioned play Chase was getting a lot of praise from Bobcats fans who sat near me for his kickoffs and his long FG. One even asked to confirm if he was related to Adam. After aforementioned play a few Bobcat fans looked at me with a WTF look on their face to which I responded (after I stopped cheering and got a little more composed) that Chase was a Sprinter and WR in high school and worked out as a WR when he first joined the Jacks. These Bobcats fans seemed to accept our trick play more after knowing Chase's athletic ability. Not that it solves the mystery above but thought to add to the discussion before the thread is closed.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
          Looking at the posts in this thread, technically there is no evidence presented to disprove Eck designed the play.
          Case dismissed,judgement for the defendant (Jacks fans)

Comment

Working...
          X