Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017-18 Preseason lineup

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling...nkings-and-TPI

Seth Gross checks in as the favorite in the 133# and Nate Rotert is listed as preseason #9 in the 197# weight. Jackrabbits check in as a team at #13 in this poll.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: 2017-18 Preseason lineup

Flowrestling just posted rankings for 157 and they show Zilverberg down a weight for next year. Flowrestling generally has their finger on the pulse when if comes to things like this and I think that it is the right move for him, I'm just wondering what this means for the rest of the line-up. Do we Peterson or Bye move up from 157 or do we see Kocer move down from 174? I've always thought that our best line-up would have Zilverberg, Kocer, Ayers, and Mueller wrestling from 157 to 184, but I've been unsure if they could make the weight. We should know their plans tomorrow when flo's 165 rankings are made public.

Comment

Great breakdown of this year’s squad. Will be a fun season. Get your season tickets for only $75. Only around 150 reserved seats in the lower sections are left.
      http://www.flowrestling.org/article/...s#.WdwHZPpOmfA

Comment

I think single match tickets go on sale next Monday
        wonder if there will 2nd row matside for sale. I bought them them last year.
        It was great being so close to the action.

Comment

Originally posted by frontheadlock View Post
          I think single match tickets go on sale next Monday
          wonder if there will 2nd row matside for sale. I bought them them last year.
          It was great being so close to the action.
          I had gotten 2nd row seats as well. I asked ticket dept and they said they would for select matches.

Comment

Working...
          X