Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conundrum for the Superstitious

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    This is correct. It is an indisputable fact that the college football deities are a bipolar bunch whose mood can swing on a whim. Any offerings/sacrifices made could never be hoped to satisfy them longer than a week's span.
    Technically, they are also blue, so you got yourself covered there IMO.

However, if you don't start the game thread with #chuckthepigskin we will be in dire straits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      adopt a cat and name him Bob? appease the animal gods which are probably friends with the football gods. That has to earn good ju-ju.
      I think I've come up with something better:

This week, I'll re-watch episode 9 of season 3 of Game of Thrones [spoiler alert] where the Red Wedding takes place in which Rob (Bob) and Catelyn (Cat) Stark meet a brutal demise. This is bound to "rain" bad ju-ju down upon the feral kittens of Big Sky country.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
        I will, however, make sure I still wear my lucky shirt and socks as well as start the GDT with the hashtag "ChuckthePigskin" just to be safe.
        I happen to be retiring my SDSU football jersey for all Bison games. I have worn it for every Bison game since I bought it 4 years ago. There was only one time I did not wear it. I think you can guess which game that was.

Comment

Last year dad didn't wear his SDSU game day hat for cal poly, he wore a different one. Needless to say he felt horrible about it.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
            Eating a bison anything doesn't offset the bad ju-ju. We aren't playing the bizzun. It has to be something Montana State related.
            Bobcat tastes horrible.

So I've heard.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
            X