Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game week: Montana State

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    on the Dish Network game finder channel all the games are listed by school name ie Auburn at LSU, I was watching it to see if the Jacks would be on tv. As it schrolled down it said Jackrabbits at Bobcats 8 et channel 440 instead of So Dak St at Mont St.
    Looks like Dish Network wins this time,good for you SturgisJeff.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
      I just checked their website, looks like you can pay $9.99 to stream the game online. That about it, which sucks.
      $9.99 isn't bad IMO. We're having our usual gameday crew over to our house and will project it up in our garage. Typically I would just use my Google Chrome Cast (worthwhile investment IMO).
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

You can get the game on DirecTV but only if you have the most expensive package. Does anyone know if Kravn or anywhere in SF will have it on?

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          $9.99 isn't bad IMO. We're having our usual gameday crew over to our house and will project it up in our garage. Typically I would just use my Google Chrome Cast (worthwhile investment IMO).
          Also, because it is on PLUTO TV, you can install the free Pluto app for your Chrome Cast or Amazon Fire stick and watch it for free.

Comment

Also, because it is on PLUTO TV, you can install the free Pluto app for your Chrome Cast or Amazon Fire stick and watch it for free.

Comment

I believe it is on MIDCO. I checked their website for verification and it shows that they are televising it.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
                I believe it is on MIDCO. I checked their website for verification and it shows that they are televising it.
                You are correct. Good find.
                https://www.midcosn.com/schedule/

Comment

Jacks just got a "Best of the weekend" shout out from Paul Pabst on the Dan Patrick show. Mentioned how we housed Duquesne and Taryn Christion threw for 5 TDs and ran for 100 yds.

Comment

Fwiw, 5dimes has us favored by 10.5, Sagarin has us favored by 19.1. I think the margin of victory will be closer to the latter. Imo, 10.5 is way too low. I'm thinking around 21 is very reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                      Jacks just got a "Best of the weekend" shout out from Paul Pabst on the Dan Patrick show. Mentioned how we housed Duquesne and Taryn Christion threw for 5 TDs and ran for 100 yds.
                      I think that is the frustrating part about Taryn, at times. Anyone who was there on Thursday, including Taryn, knows that he can play better and he is still receiving recognition. Imagine what it will be like when he puts it all together!

Comment

I think that is the frustrating part about Taryn, at times. Anyone who was there on Thursday, including Taryn, knows that he can play better and he is still receiving recognition. Imagine what it will be like when he puts it all together!
                        Agreed, tough to remember he's still so young in this process. Missed basically his senior season of HS and came in competing right away. He gets the jitters taken care of and has the focus that we all know he is capable of and he will light it up. I noticed he goes back and forth on spinning the ball in his hands now as he receives the snap. I think they are trying to cure him of it, I didn't see him do it much late 2nd and 3rd qtrs. I wonder if it's like a nervous habit?

Comment

Stig mentioned on the radio show that someone else got hurt Thursday and will miss this week. any guesses who?
                          Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                            Stig mentioned on the radio show that someone else got hurt Thursday and will miss this week. any guesses who?
                            didn't Tyler Weir get his knee rolled up?

Comment

Yeah, knee/ankle. He's day to day.

Comment

I don't think Stig was talking about Weir. If I heard correctly, he said this person didn't say they were hurt until the day after the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X