Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Game week: Montana State

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
    I'd just like to go on record for the billionth game in a row, as saying I'm worried about Montana State.
    I'm not. I think we win by 2 TDs minimum.

Btw, SDSU is now favored by 12.5 on 5dimes, up from -10.5.

Comment

Game notes from SDSU were released and the depth chart looks exactly the same. Has Weir starting at RT and Hildahl starting at DT. I wonder if it simply wasn't updated or if that is really what is going this week.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Anyone know a way to watch the game on DIRECTV
        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
          Anyone know a way to watch the game on DIRECTV
          It all depends on what package you have, I have directv, but do not have the package that would include the channel that the Big Sky games are on. If you dont have the correct package you are SOL.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBacker View Post
            It all depends on what package you have, I have directv, but do not have the package that would include the channel that the Big Sky games are on. If you dont have the correct package you are SOL.
            You are only SOL if you don't have a computer, tablet, or phone.

Comment

I plan to go directly to the tv at the local bar and watch the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                You are only SOL if you don't have a computer, tablet, or phone.
                Correct, I was just addressing the directv scenario. My thinking is along the lines with Justwin, I know of 1 bar in SF that will have it on.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  That's great... if you're in a market where MidcoSN is available. But at least there's a pay stream from MSU available.
                  Wow I thought I would have to rely on Tyler and his play by play. I hate new technology so will not try pluto.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Wow I thought I would have to rely on Tyler and his play by play. I hate new technology so will not try pluto.
                    Are you feeling better?

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                      Are you feeling better?
                      oh yes, leaving the Arlington Care facility tomorrow. Then probably cardiac rehab in Brookiings. I will not miss the midco cast of the game. They have Mediacomm here at care facility and have watched the replay of the Duqense game twice now.

Comment

I wonder if Midco is sending Tom and Hank out to broadcast the game or if we will be getting the MT St feed? I'm guessing that Midco is just buying out the Pluto/Big Sky feed, but it would be great if we had those guys calling it.

Anyone going out enjoy, Bozeman is a great town. The Bobcat fans are very hospitable(at least they were in 2014) and there are many activities to keep you busy during the day. There is a brewery across from the stadium, I believe it is called Bridger Brewing. Great beer and atmosphere.

Comment

I wonder if the smoke from the fires will have any affect
                          Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Zimmer said Goedert looks to be completely healthy now
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

The game is supposed to be on altitude 2. If you have the DirecTV sports pack, you should get this on channel 681-1. The sports pack only costs me about $10 a month. The game is not showing up on the guide yet, but they did show a Denver soccer game last Friday.

Originally posted by JacksBacker View Post
                              Last edited by JackAttack44; 09-06-2017, 06:09 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                                I'd just like to go on record for the billionth game in a row, as saying I'm worried about Montana State.
                                You are a bear every week. Eventually you will be right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                                X