Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MVFC 2017 Scores and Stats

At the end of three, WIU 42; Coastal Carolina 10

Cc officially joined FBS (Sunbelt Conf) this year so the ‘Necks on the way to notching an FBS win.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      49-21 is the final, Montana St. I guess that means Montana St is better than we thought and UND isnt as good as we thought. Which makes USD wins vs UND not as impressive and our win , ON THE ROAD, much more impressive.......
      Yes, MSU looked like a real football team today, and we were fortunate to out last them. UND is racking up a bunch of injuries and this may be a long season for them. The Midco announcer a UND homer mentioned that, but so far the key players are still on the field.

Comment

UND announcers may be the biggest homers in the history of sports television.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          UND announcers may be the biggest homers in the history of sports television.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Agreed. Alex Heinert is unbearable to listen to. He loses his mind over any positive yardage play for the Sioux. When I watch them, I have to watch on mute. He's just terrible.

Comment

UND didn't look good at all. They've been highly over-ranked.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Week 4 Results
              Illinois State @ Missouri State 34-9
              Robert Morris @ NDSU 0-56
              WIU @ Coastal Carolina 52-10
              SIU @ Memphis 31-44

Week 5 Schedule
              SDSU @ YSU
              MSU @ NDSU
              USD @ WIU
              UNI @ SIU
              ISU-blue @ ISU-red

YES for MVFC play!
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                Week 4 Results
                Illinois State @ Missouri State 34-9
                Robert Morris @ NDSU 0-56
                WIU @ Coastal Carolina 52-10
                SIU @ Memphis 31-44

Week 5 Schedule
                SDSU @ YSU
                MSU @ NDSU
                USD @ WIU
                UNI @ SIUan
                ISU-blue @ ISU-red

YES for MVFC play!
                I was looking at Memphis State's schedule and they played UCLA and beat them 48-45. Also they got more FBS games including Navy UCONN and a few others. To find SIU played them to two TD's makes you wonder how good are they? That is SIU.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  I was looking at Memphis State's schedule and they played UCLA and beat them 48-45. Also they got more FBS games including Navy UCONN and a few others. To find SIU played them to two TD's makes you wonder how good are they? That is SIU.
                  I'll add,UCLA was ranked #25 at the time Memphis beat them,and Memphis trailed the Salukis the whole first half and had to come from behind to pull out the win.Agree,can't take anyone too lightly in the MVFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Could be misinterpreting some of your post -- Memphis is in the FBS, so the bulk of their games are FBS schools. As for the Salukis, guess that'd depend on how much stock you put in wins against MVSU and SMSU.

Comment

SEMO rather than Sw Mn St?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                        Could be misinterpreting some of your post -- Memphis is in the FBS, so the bulk of their games are FBS schools. As for the Salukis, guess that'd depend on how much stock you put in wins against MVSU and SMSU.
                        I downloaded their media guide and their stadium holds almost 59,000 so a little big for FCS, and they are members of the American Athletic Conference. So my bad on this one. It was a respectable loss for SIU. I expect a close one on Oct 7. I was thinking Memphis was part of the Ohio Valley conference which is FCS.
                        Last edited by Nidaros; 09-25-2017, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                          SEMO rather than Sw Mn St?
                          Yes, Southeast Missouri State rather than Southwest Minnesota State, you can find references to both as SMSU online.

Comment

Does anyone want to play Western Illinois? Damn it's a tough league again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak View Post
                              Does anyone want to play Western Illinois? Damn it's a tough league again this year.
                              I bet USeD has no confidence issues going in there this week. Question is what is the overall over/under on that game. Two offenses playing well and 2 defenses playing well. It could be 52-47 or 13-10. Any word on the line for this game.

....oh, and it is Nielson's homecoming in Macomb, lots of great storylines for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak View Post
                                That is no joke. Are there more than 2 games where anyone is 100% sure the Jacks will win? If this conference doesn't get 6 into the playoffs this year it will be an injustice.
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X