MVFC 2017 Scores and Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MVFC 2017 Scores and Stats

Duquesne managed to lose to Central Connecticut state on a missed 10 yard field goal 28-27.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
      Duquesne managed to lose to Central Connecticut state on a missed 10 yard field goal 28-27.
      OH NO! I thought they had it won. I dont think the Jacks D were the only ones who took a nap.

Comment

@ YSU 3 - Mo State 0, 46 degrees and raining!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
          @ YSU 3 - Mo State 0, 46 degrees and raining!
          17-0 YSU early in 2nd quarter. Bears going into hibernation for end of the season.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Bison and Redbirds playing defense as it is scoreless midway in 2nd quarter
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

4 minutes until half in Normal. 0-0 25 mph North wind heavy snow starting!

Comment

No score at half in Normal. Snowing heavily and it's fairly entertaining.

Bison with 84 yards. ISU with 68 yards.

Comment

Bison up 13-0 in the 3rd.
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

While I think USD will make the playoffs ... they haven't really beat anybody. Their quality wins are over WIU and BGSU. They did beat YSU, who beat SDSU, but that was at the Dome. They really didn't have many bad losses either.

WINS: @ Drake (Non scholly), @ Bowling Green (FBS, but 2-8 on the year), UND (Finish 3-8), YSU (Finish 6-5 and they did beat SDSU), @WIU (8-3, Legit W), Indiana State (0-11), Southern Illinois (4-7)

Is that enough? I think it is but it'll be interesting which seeded team they get matched up too and who they get in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      While I think USD will make the playoffs ... they haven't really beat anybody. Their quality wins are over WIU and BGSU. They did beat YSU, who beat SDSU, but that was at the Dome. They really didn't have many bad losses either.

WINS: @ Drake (Non scholly), @ Bowling Green (FBS, but 2-8 on the year), UND (Finish 3-8), YSU (Finish 6-5 and they did beat SDSU), @WIU (8-3, Legit W), Indiana State (0-11), Southern Illinois (4-7)

Is that enough? I think it is but it'll be interesting which seeded team they get matched up too and who they get in the first round.
                      If the committee is going to use the 400 mile bus ride rule, you would think USD would get funneled to Fargo, with UNI potentially coming here. I would think the Jacks might appreciate getting a return match with the Panthers.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        If the committee is going to use the 400 mile bus ride rule, you would think USD would get funneled to Fargo, with UNI potentially coming here. I would think the Jacks might appreciate getting a return match with the Panthers.
                        Yes...so much this! Put SDSU and UNI on JMU's side...let you guys fight it out...we'll take USD. Sounds fair to me!

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                          Yes...so much this! Put SDSU and UNI on JMU's side...let you guys fight it out...we'll take USD. Sounds fair to me!
                          Watch for bison 3 seed and Jacks 6 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                            If USD gets a home game they have a good chance to pick up a win, but if they have to go on the road all bets are off.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              If USD gets a home game they have a good chance to pick up a win, but if they have to go on the road all bets are off.
                              I think this is true of any team not names JMU or NDSU
                              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

One of the Furman guys cramping up. Probably getting ready for the USD game! Elon 21 - Furman 14. Half way through the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Working...
                                X