Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason stuff...Mike Daum

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...ent-positions/
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: Preseason stuff...Mike Daum

And the link next to his name on the list takes you to the USD basketball schedule....

Comment

Originally posted by BKXD View Post
      And the link next to his name on the list takes you to the USD basketball schedule....
      Do we have idiots doing sports these days. I went to DVR the SF Little League game tonight on ESPN and it showed that Sioux Falls (ND) was playing Greenville(NC). How about Sioux Falls (SD) vs Greenville (SC) But no, that would never happen

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Do we have idiots doing sports these days. I went to DVR the SF Little League game tonight on ESPN and it showed that Sioux Falls (ND) was playing Greenville(NC). How about Sioux Falls (SD) vs Greenville (SC) But no, that would never happen
        Fyi, the Greenville team is from NC.

Comment

A testament to how the SDSU men's team plays is that I never really thought of Daum as a "power forward." They are going to have to get rid of the old descriptions of players with the way the game is played now. I would call Daum a shooting forward.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
            A testament to how the SDSU men's team plays is that I never really thought of Daum as a "power forward." They are going to have to get rid of the old descriptions of players with the way the game is played now. I would call Daum a shooting forward.
            In the NBA at least, that's what the 4 does now. So he's definitely a modern power forward, but a power forward nonetheless.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              In the NBA at least, that's what the 4 does now. So he's definitely a modern power forward, but a power forward nonetheless.
              That's why I said they need to change the terms. The days if a 4 being a shorter center are over.

Comment

Mike Daum interview at Adidas Nations:
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Don't feel like starting a new thread for this, but if you follow Jackrabbit Athletics on snapchat they are showing the team doing team pics in the new uniforms.

Comment

Picture of the blacks...https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHjE9Flc0j/

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                      Really like the "Jackrabbits" on the front.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                        Really like the "Jackrabbits" on the front.
                        I love the use of the Runnin Rabbit instead of the stretch SD on the shorts.

Comment

Not a fan, at least in the pics. Maybe they look better in person but to me they look like practice wear.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                            Not a fan, at least in the pics. Maybe they look better in person but to me they look like practice wear.
                            The shorts need a bit more color by the looks of it. But, I will reserve judgement until I see them in action

Comment

Like them,simple design with all you need to know ,"Jackrabbits" accross the chest,and the runn'n Jack himself logo.......cool

Comment

Working...
                              X