Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bookstore Idea?

Default Re: Bookstore Idea?

Is the Stadium Store open every day, or just game days ? If they are open tomorrow, would the discount apply there ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Is the Stadium Store open every day, or just game days ? If they are open tomorrow, would the discount apply there ?
    Just game day.

I would assume gamedays and for other events if indicated, but I'm not sure. The bookstore is very close to the stadium.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    I would assume gamedays and for other events if indicated, but I'm not sure. The bookstore is very close to the stadium.
    I was asking because apparently there are items that are exclusive to the stadium store that are not available in the bookstore.

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    I was asking because apparently there are items that are exclusive to the stadium store that are not available in the bookstore.
    I didn't know that. I forgot to check it out last game and will try to at the Drake game.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Bump. Got an email and made me think of this thread. On Tuesday there's 25% off at the SDSU bookstore and online.
    And the Jackrabbit Club discount does apply for an additional 15% off, which covered the shipping on the order I placed yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfaninne View Post
    And the Jackrabbit Club discount does apply for an additional 15% off, which covered the shipping on the order I placed yesterday.
    Wait...the touchdown tuesday (25%) and the Jackrabbit Club discount (15%) stack on top of each other for 40% off? I just figured you got the larger of the two?
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    Wait...the touchdown tuesday (25%) and the Jackrabbit Club discount (15%) stack on top of each other for 40% off? I just figured you got the larger of the two?
    I'm not a math major, but it doesn't work out quite to 40%. Touchdown Tuesday first knocks off 25%. There's a box for a coupon code, which is where you enter the code on your Jackrabbit Club membership card, which knocks 15% off the post-TT total. So, if you spent $100, less 25%, you're at $75; then deduct 15% from that, which puts you at $63.75, so not quite 40%. Then add tax + shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfaninne View Post
    I'm not a math major, but it doesn't work out quite to 40%. Touchdown Tuesday first knocks off 25%. There's a box for a coupon code, which is where you enter the code on your Jackrabbit Club membership card, which knocks 15% off the post-TT total. So, if you spent $100, less 25%, you're at $75; then deduct 15% from that, which puts you at $63.75, so not quite 40%. Then add tax + shipping.
    Any insight on how to get the touchdown Tuesday discount online? I just went on to try and buy something and got all the way to where I'm entering my credit card info and still no discount.

Quote Originally Posted by BTownJack View Post
    Any insight on how to get the touchdown Tuesday discount online? I just went on to try and buy something and got all the way to where I'm entering my credit card info and still no discount.
    It should be applied once you add an item to your cart, I just did it and it worked for me.