Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bookstore Idea?

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Bump. Got an email and made me think of this thread. On Tuesday there's 25% off at the SDSU bookstore and online.
    And the Jackrabbit Club discount does apply for an additional 15% off, which covered the shipping on the order I placed yesterday.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
      And the Jackrabbit Club discount does apply for an additional 15% off, which covered the shipping on the order I placed yesterday.
      Wait...the touchdown tuesday (25%) and the Jackrabbit Club discount (15%) stack on top of each other for 40% off? I just figured you got the larger of the two?
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
        Wait...the touchdown tuesday (25%) and the Jackrabbit Club discount (15%) stack on top of each other for 40% off? I just figured you got the larger of the two?
        I'm not a math major, but it doesn't work out quite to 40%. Touchdown Tuesday first knocks off 25%. There's a box for a coupon code, which is where you enter the code on your Jackrabbit Club membership card, which knocks 15% off the post-TT total. So, if you spent $100, less 25%, you're at $75; then deduct 15% from that, which puts you at $63.75, so not quite 40%. Then add tax + shipping.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
          I'm not a math major, but it doesn't work out quite to 40%. Touchdown Tuesday first knocks off 25%. There's a box for a coupon code, which is where you enter the code on your Jackrabbit Club membership card, which knocks 15% off the post-TT total. So, if you spent $100, less 25%, you're at $75; then deduct 15% from that, which puts you at $63.75, so not quite 40%. Then add tax + shipping.
          Any insight on how to get the touchdown Tuesday discount online? I just went on to try and buy something and got all the way to where I'm entering my credit card info and still no discount.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            Any insight on how to get the touchdown Tuesday discount online? I just went on to try and buy something and got all the way to where I'm entering my credit card info and still no discount.
            It should be applied once you add an item to your cart, I just did it and it worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
              It should be applied once you add an item to your cart, I just did it and it worked for me.
              I guess I need more coffee. Was looking for a line item discount. Missed the price had changed. Thanks.

Comment

Just ordered some of the vintage t-shirts and both discounts worked for me also.

Does anyone remember the orange SDSU hunting/baseball cap that was sponsored in conjunction with the South Dakota Game Fish & Parks? I know they made a limited number a few years ago. If I remember correctly they had the intertwined 'SD' on the front and a small SDGFP pheasant logo on the side. I would love to get one of these caps but it doesn't seem like they made a version this year. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
                  Just ordered some of the vintage t-shirts and both discounts worked for me also.

Does anyone remember the orange SDSU hunting/baseball cap that was sponsored in conjunction with the South Dakota Game Fish & Parks? I know they made a limited number a few years ago. If I remember correctly they had the intertwined 'SD' on the front and a small SDGFP pheasant logo on the side. I would love to get one of these caps but it doesn't seem like they made a version this year. Any ideas?
                  I don't think they made any last year either. It's been a few since I've seen those at the bookstore.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                    I don't think they made any last year either. It's been a few since I've seen those at the bookstore.
                    I think that was done just two years -- may have been three. I have two of the caps. I think slosho is right: been at least two seasons, maybe three, since the orange hats were sold.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      I think that was done just two years -- may have been three. I have two of the caps. I think slosho is right: been at least two seasons, maybe three, since the orange hats were sold.
                      It's mentioned here. Jackrabbit Central currently has this style available.

Comment

Sounds like the bookstore put an end to the double dipping on the touchdown Tuesday promotion along with the Jackrabbit Club discount. I had a relative call today and they confirmed they disabled that ability sometime midday yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                        X