2017 season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 season tickets

No better feeling than opening the mailbox today and seeing that the 2017 season football tickets have arrived!

Re: 2017 season tickets

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
    No better feeling than opening the mailbox today and seeing that the 2017 season football tickets have arrived!
    Amen to that.

Speaking of tickets, this is the first year I've sprung for a parking pass, and I was curious if any of you had any insight on the likelihood someone would be able to find a parking spot for the opener in the reserved lot just east of the east side of stadium. Normally, there seem to be spots available when we get there when they first open the gates on gameday, but I wondered if it being a Thurs. night game before a long weekend might have an impact.

Comment

I got my season tickets in the mail today. I didnt get any of the extra NDSU tickets i ordered however. I wonder when they will send those out.

Comment

Anyone know of any changes to tailgating spots if any?
        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          I got my season tickets in the mail today. I didnt get any of the extra NDSU tickets i ordered however. I wonder when they will send those out.
          I didn't get mine with my season tickets either. Seems like they told me they would be sent out along with my season tickets but info coming out of there has been less than accurate lately.

Comment

When I ordered by NDSU tickets they told me they would NOT come with my season tickets but rather later in the season.

Comment

Just a reminder. If you take a picture of your season tickets and post it on social media make sure the bar codes can not be seen. I just saw this on Twitter.

I just saw another one.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                Amen to that.

Speaking of tickets, this is the first year I've sprung for a parking pass, and I was curious if any of you had any insight on the likelihood someone would be able to find a parking spot for the opener in the reserved lot just east of the east side of stadium. Normally, there seem to be spots available when we get there when they first open the gates on gameday, but I wondered if it being a Thurs. night game before a long weekend might have an impact.
                The east parking lot was never packed full last year. We tailgated all the games there last year.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Do you know where you will be 2 weeks from tonight at 7 PM ?

Comment

I better be at the game or I will probably be stranded on I-29 somewhere on my way up from Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      The east parking lot was never packed full last year. We tailgated all the games there last year.
                      Hopefully that's the situation on 8/31 too, but I know we'll be arriving later than normal.

Comment

Good ol' Section 120 of DJDS.

Comment

Section 118 row 17 seat 1.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                            Section 118 row 17 seat 1.
                            Anyone know how season tickets are going?
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                              I didn't get mine with my season tickets either. Seems like they told me they would be sent out along with my season tickets but info coming out of there has been less than accurate lately.
                              Keep buying those Bizon tickets, that'll be a huge game.
                              Looking forward to joining the Summit & MVFC.

Comment

Working...
                              X