Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit League tournament attendance rankings for 2017

http://thesummitleague.org/sports/mb...20170809otp507

The Summit League men's tournament attendance moved even higher in comparison to other conference tournaments this year. Average attendance per session ranked seventh trailing only the power 5 conferences and the Big East.

I haven't seen a report on the women's side but expect it would rank similarly if not better compared to other women's tournaments.

Re: Summit League tournament attendance rankings for 2017

This explains that while you may hear an occasional complaint about the advantage that local teams have from a coach, that you have never heard an AD complain. Money talks - they love the check they receive every year.

Comment

Maybe we should switch to the MoValley we'll get better #'s.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        Maybe we should switch to the MoValley we'll get better #'s.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
        IDNK, all u SL fans will have drive a ways to attend tourney. SF no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          IDNK, all u SL fans will have drive a ways to attend tourney. SF no more.
          But there would be plenty of seats available

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
            But there would be plenty of seats available
            Well good, but I just read the article linked in the first post of this thread, and the SL is doing very good to 9900 and change in 2017, not likely to see that joining the MVC. We got a great thing going with SF sports authority and SL so why mess it up with change. If ain't broke dont fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Well good, but I just read the article linked in the first post of this thread, and the SL is doing very good to 9900 and change in 2017, not likely to see that joining the MVC. We got a great thing going with SF sports authority and SL so why mess it up with change. If ain't broke dont fix it.
              I agree completely. I don't think we can be in a better place than the Summit League. I am confident that good additional members will be added if needed in the future.

Comment

Working...
              X