Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cayman Islands Classic 2017--Who's Going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cayman Islands Classic 2017--Who's Going?

I see you can get a 10% discount on the "Booster Pass" tickets if a group of 10 or more buy as a group--$160.50 vs. $178 per ticket.

(That's pretty obnoxiously pricey for three games, but then the full tournament pass is $500 which is kinda silly too IMHO).

But I guess if you're shelling out the $$ to get to the Caymans and stay at a hotel for a few days you're spending a lot of money anyway.

So . . . who's going?

Snookums and I are . . . so that's two . . . anybody else want to go in on a group Booster Pass ticket buy, and save a little money?

(We're staying at the Comfort Suites--right next door to the Marriott which is the SDSU hotel by the way).
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Cayman Islands Classic 2017--Who's Going?

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I see you can get a 10% discount on the "Booster Pass" tickets if a group of 10 or more buy as a group--$160.50 vs. $178 per ticket.

(That's pretty obnoxiously pricey for three games, but then the full tournament pass is $500 which is kinda silly too IMHO).

But I guess if you're shelling out the $$ to get to the Caymans and stay at a hotel for a few days you're spending a lot of money anyway.

So . . . who's going?

Snookums and I are . . . so that's two . . . anybody else want to go in on a group Booster Pass ticket buy, and save a little money?

(We're staying at the Comfort Suites--right next door to the Marriott which is the SDSU hotel by the way).
    If you pay, I will tag along. I am a terribly boring person and extremely self centered, so I am total joy to be with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
    X