Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit MBB 2017-18 cinference schedule

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...ule?confonly=1

There is doubleheader Jan 27 against Ft Wayne and NDSU on Feb 1..

Doubleheader at Ft Wayne too on Feb 24
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: Summit MBB 2017-18 cinference schedule

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...ule?confonly=1

There is doubleheader Jan 27 against Ft Wayne and NDSU on Feb 1..

Doubleheader at Ft Wayne too on Feb 24
    I dont see the DH vs NDSU. Looks like the women play NDSU at home on Jan 6 and the men on Feb 1. Am i looking wrong? And how about the 4 games vs NDSU and USD, only one of them is on a Saturday and that is the women vs NDSU. USD men and women play at frost on thursday nights and the NDSU men play at frost on Thur night.

Comment

The Jacks play in Vermillion on Wed nights. So none of the USD vs SDSU games are on the weekend. Do they just assume the weekend games will draw good crowds no matter who is playing so lets schedule the rival games on week nights? I would think for people who live 4 or 5 hrs away, they wont make those weeknight games where they would have on a weekend. I think its a mistake to schedule the biggest rivalry games in the summit league on weeknights.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        The Jacks play in Vermillion on Wed nights. So none of the USD vs SDSU games are on the weekend. Do they just assume the weekend games will draw good crowds no matter who is playing so lets schedule the rival games on week nights? I would think for people who live 4 or 5 hrs away, they wont make those weeknight games where they would have on a weekend. I think its a mistake to schedule the biggest rivalry games in the summit league on weeknights.
        While we're at it let's schedule NDSU during semester break with no students. There are only a hand full of SL games that matter at all when you schedule them.......

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
          While we're at it let's schedule NDSU during semester break with no students. There are only a hand full of SL games that matter at all when you schedule them.......
          Was thinking the same thing. No rivalry games during break.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post

I think we had USD and NDSU men during Christmas break last year, did we not? At least this year, its the women that play NDSU during Christmas break.

Comment

I think we had USD and NDSU men during Christmas break last year, did we not? At least this year, its the women that play NDSU during Christmas break.
              Yes you are correct but the men play in Fargo during the break. It's just a better atmosphere with the kids there. We will call it an improvement over last year!

Comment

I dont see the DH vs NDSU. Looks like the women play NDSU at home on Jan 6 and the men on Feb 1. Am i looking wrong? And how about the 4 games vs NDSU and USD, only one of them is on a Saturday and that is the women vs NDSU. USD men and women play at frost on thursday nights and the NDSU men play at frost on Thur night.
                Cross eyed that one. Women and men play the same day on Feb. 1, but one is at Fargo.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I've given up on hoping the schedule makers will take a few steps to try and make the most of the few feature games. Apparently someone is concerned that attendance might get TOO high.

Comment

The men's BB schedule is now complete. I do not think the exhibition games are listed.
                    http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...e?confonly=1?t=

Comment

Working...
                    X