Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Summit WBB 2017-18

Default Re: Summit WBB 2017-18

Quote Originally Posted by BTownJack View Post
    Was Duffy hurt up until now?
    Ciara Duffy appears to have missed 3 games this season. She has been playing quite a few minutes in the past 5 games or so. I am not sure when she missed the 3 games.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Denver(10-7)on the road and beats Ft Wayne(3-13) 73-55.

WIU protects the home court today by grounding the Golden Eagles 56-49.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

An interesting thing from the box score of WIU vs ORU is that the Golden Eagles pulled 32 minutes from 3 bench players and the Leathernecks pulled 18 minutes from 2 reserves. 9 players clocked 33-40 minutes for the game. Only 2 players finished with 4 fouls.

Quote Originally Posted by Southeast View Post
    It was no secret that NDSU's OOC schedule and record were a sham and tonight they are getting exposed. So many sloppy turnovers and so many wide open Coyotes. Really bad.

This is like the fifth year of D2-level play. Will they ever get it together? The Summit could use he help.
    the loss to the jacks on saturday leaves walseth with an overall record of 31-73 (give or take a game or two). no idea about her contract, but, can't believe if she isn't on the hot seat, she's only a chair or two away.

Quote Originally Posted by OldHare View Post
    An interesting thing from the box score of WIU vs ORU is that the Golden Eagles pulled 32 minutes from 3 bench players and the Leathernecks pulled 18 minutes from 2 reserves. 9 players clocked 33-40 minutes for the game. Only 2 players finished with 4 fouls.
    WIU reminds me so much off us last year in that they are totally reliant on their starting 5 for scoring. I think our depth with the ability to get some scoring punch from the bench and hopefully fresher legs at the end of the season will be too much for them come tourney time.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD View Post
    WIU reminds me so much off us last year in that they are totally reliant on their starting 5 for scoring. I think our depth with the ability to get some scoring punch from the bench and hopefully fresher legs at the end of the season will be too much for them come tourney time.
    It would seem to me that a low foul count would favor W. Ill and their constantly slapping at the ball and pressuring the ball handler all the time style of play.Guess it did against ORU ,but it still wasn't an easy game for the Leathernecks. ORU has had trouble getting enough people healthy a lot in the past, don't know what their situation is for that so far this year, they must have liked what they saw from the 3 bench players (ORU) to play them ,but playing 8 players (ORU) and 7 players (W. Ill) pales in comparison to how deep we can go to the bench with players and minutes.
    "striving to make SDSUFans.com a better place"..... aka "Homer Rabbit"

"AiNt NO fuN wHeN the Rabbit gOt tHe GuN "

“ I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”
    Alan Greenspan

Lady Mastodons win at home over Omaha 76-65. It is the first conference victory. That leaves Omaha and NDSU remaining without a win in conference.

Omaha and NDSU still winless.

USD box score reports over 2,000 in attendance. I counted 12 when looking at stills on twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Quote Originally Posted by 2002jack View Post
    USD box score reports over 2,000 in attendance. I counted 12 when looking at stills on twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s not just you but why do people care so much about other schools attendance. It gets super old to look at these threads and just see people complaining that other school don’t have good attendance. Who cares what they report and who cares if any shows up.