Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet your newcomers - Alex Arians

Next up from the AD, Alex Arians.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Meet your newcomers - Alex Arians

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Next up from the AD, Alex Arians.

Seems like another really nice kid. So far I like all three athletes they have profiled!
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      Seems like another really nice kid. So far I like all three athletes they have profiled!
      I think over-all, we got a great bunch. Hopefully they will take off right out ot the gate, but that usually does not happen. The zone defense works for me if its working for the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I think over-all, we got a great bunch. Hopefully they will take off right out ot the gate, but that usually does not happen. The zone defense works for me if its working for the coach.
        Having two JUCO's in the class helps make easing the freshmen in a more likely possibility.

Comment

I am really high on Arians - he reminds me a bit of Paul Miller - NDSU. Underrated shooter, tough competitor and he's my dark-horse to contribute early as his shooting could help open lanes for some of the other guys!

Comment

Working...
          X