No announcement yet.

Meet your newcomers - David Jenkins Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet your newcomers - David Jenkins Jr.

Athletic Dept. released the next "Know your newcomers" video.

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Meet your newcomers - David Jenkins Jr.

Capn, because I know you like to worry about Ian's body, you can catch him without a shirt on in this video. ��

In all seriousness, welcome to the Jacks David! I hope you meet and exceed your big goals!
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      Capn, because I know you like to worry about Ian's body, you can catch him without a shirt on in this video. ��

In all seriousness, welcome to the Jacks David! I hope you meet and exceed your big goals!
      If you go to GoJacks, they have both Ian and Daum listed as 6'9". They actually have Daum(250) weighing 10 more pounds that Ian(240). I'm not saying I'd bet my life on those numbers but either Daum is getting bigger or Ian has trimmed down some.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
        If you go to GoJacks, they have both Ian and Daum listed as 6'9". They actually have Daum(250) weighing 10 more pounds that Ian(240). I'm not saying I'd bet my life on those numbers but either Daum is getting bigger or Ian has trimmed down some.
        Or the numbers on GoJacks aren't worth the screen you're reading them on.

Seriously thought I seem to remember reading some article that said Ian had dropped a bunch of weight. Might have been from Zimmer and the Argus.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          Capn, because I know you like to worry about Ian's body, you can catch him without a shirt on in this video. 😉

Lol, not worried about it, but definitely happy to see his progress. Hard work pays off. I hope he has a great year.

Comment

Maybe this has talked about before, I don't know - talking about Ian's weight, I happened to notice especially the weight of three others. Chris, Telly and Skyler have each gained at least 20 pounds according to go jacks 2017-2018 roster. I guess Telly especially needs it with all the banging he does around the basket

Comment

Really nice article by Tom Nieman on Jenkins. So excited about what he's done so far and what he will do going forward.

https://www.midcosn.com/blog/2018/01...find-for-sdsu/

Comment

Working...
              X