NDSU Nov 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Hallaluyah...your point counts for nothing on another university's fan board. When it comes to the "rivalry" game, it would be most appropriate for you to stay on the smack section, so we don't have to read it when we are on the game thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      Yes, let's have the censored "open" discussion...as in only when you agree with it. You got called out (by me) and you refused to admit you could be wrong. Now you write this...way to hide behind the moderator badge. That is sad. I'm done with this topic...made my point...
      Hallaluyah...your point counts for nothing on another university's fan board. When it comes to the "rivalry" game, it would be most appropriate for you to stay on the smack section, so we don't have to read it when we are on the game thread.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
        Not for me.....I prefer a good IPA. I am hoping Hy-Vee has some good options for this weekend.
        Stop into the liquor store that is next to HyVee. They will have a better selection of IPAs. Grab a growler if you have one as they usually have a pretty good assortment on tap as well.

I will be drinking my Surly. In fact, Surly would be a great sponsor of this thread.
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          Yet people wonder why there's a lack of discussion at times. Don't take things so personal, life is too short. Not every post has to be a bland generalization that everyone should agree upon. If that's the case, why even have the forum? I could program bots to do that for us.
          There's seldom lack of posting on any thread dealing with NDSU. If you think the moderators on this board are "too sensitive", nothing stops you from creating a fan board where you are the moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
            Yes, group-think has proven to be the best course of action. Luckily there are plenty of open-minded folks on here that don't discount a view just because it comes from an opposing fan-base. In fact, I've been encouraged to post here by a fair amount of folks...

Comment

Not for me.....I prefer a good IPA. I am hoping Hy-Vee has some good options for this weekend.
              I got IIPA'S and IPA'S better than Hy-Vee. If you say you'll come over to my tailgate I'll be sure to bring you one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                I got IIPA'S and IPA'S better than Hy-Vee. If you say you'll come over to my tailgate I'll be sure to bring you one.

Do it TSCF...if not for the beer...do it for the walk through their lot. Too bad I can't give you some beer to hand out along the way...

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

Deal, but don't tell the moderators, I may get flayed like Theon Greyjoy! (yes, poor attempt at humor; do not take literally)

Comment

Deal, but don't tell the moderators, I may get flayed like Theon Greyjoy! (yes, poor attempt at humor; do not take literally)
                    LOL and gross.
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Expressing a preference for over-hopped beers like IPAs (unless you're actually on a sailing ship outbound from England to India) is automatically a bannable offense.

However, in the spirit of comity we have all now found together, I shall forbear.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Expressing a preference for over-hopped beers like IPAs (unless you're actually on a sailing ship outbound from England to India) is automatically a bannable offense.

However, in the spirit of comity we have all now found together, I shall forbear.
                        I gave up on IPAs when they started to try to "out-hop" one another.

However, Surly's Coffee Bender is dangerously good. I had to stop drinking hard liquor in college when I found out I was allergic to it. I kept breaking out in handcuffs.
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                        X