NDSU Nov 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Nov 4th

IMO the fact that this is televised will hamper how many bison fans would be willing to buy season tickets just for one game it's not a national championship (although it could be possible that it should be ) so the need to be there vs just watching it on TV might be less especially for the cost of season tickets and a trip back and forth from Fargo to Brookings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
      I would bet some of the Bison fans bought season tickets and get some extras before the single game tickets become available.
      While it would be so awesome to have 95% of the stadium in blue, I'm all for Bison fans contributing financially to our success. Let's make them Jackrabbit Club members too.

Comment

Just got word that my source got me four tickets.

So excited for this football season!

Comment

The ticket office called me about the two tickets I paid for this spring (with my Jackrabbit Club renewal) today. It may have just been small talk, but the first two questions I was asked were "who is going to use the tickets?" and "how are you tied to SDSU?" After that he went to work to find me two seats (which ended up 15 rows up near the 40 on the east).

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
            The ticket office called me about the two tickets I paid for this spring (with my Jackrabbit Club renewal) today. It may have just been small talk, but the first two questions I was asked were "who is going to use the tickets?" and "how are you tied to SDSU?" After that he went to work to find me two seats (which ended up 15 rows up near the 40 on the east).
            I don't think that was small talk....l heard that same conversation take place a couple times when the phone rang as I was sitting in the ticket office waiting to get my wrestling season tickets.

Comment

I picked up four more tickets. It appears this game will be sold out. Nice revenue production by the new stadium!

Comment

If you now go and look at the number of available seats for season ticket purchase it is less than 200 so NDSU game will more likely than likely be sold out before individual seats go on sale.

Comment

Great creative idea from the ticket office!

"For the Nov. 4 Dakota Marker matchup with North Dakota State, anyone who purchased a football ticket— whether single-game, group, mini-plan or season ticket — during the inaugural season of play at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium in 2016 will be given priority starting Aug. 1 to purchase a limited number of tickets remaining for that contest. To place an order at $47 per ticket, these customers must log in to their account at JackrabbitTickets.com.

Any remaining tickets for the Nov. 4 contest will go on sale to the general public on Sept. 18 at a cost of $55 per ticket."

http://gojacks.com/news/2017/7/28/si...ale-aug-1.aspx
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                    Great creative idea from the ticket office!

"For the Nov. 4 Dakota Marker matchup with North Dakota State, anyone who purchased a football ticket— whether single-game, group, mini-plan or season ticket — during the inaugural season of play at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium in 2016 will be given priority starting Aug. 1 to purchase a limited number of tickets remaining for that contest. To place an order at $47 per ticket, these customers must log in to their account at JackrabbitTickets.com.

Any remaining tickets for the Nov. 4 contest will go on sale to the general public on Sept. 18 at a cost of $55 per ticket."

http://gojacks.com/news/2017/7/28/si...ale-aug-1.aspx
                    This is hilariously petty.

Which is exactly how you build a great rivalry.
                    2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post

I bought a ticket last year. Anyone want to pay me get them a ticket?

Comment

You can all still come down and tailgate if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          You can all still come down and tailgate if you want.
                          It's funny you think I won't be in the stands. This policy literally doesn't effect me at all, I'll still have a crew there.

You guys have now stooped to USeD levels of pettiness....but you didn't realize that we've already been planning for it.
                          2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

It's funny you think I won't be in the stands. This policy literally doesn't effect me at all, I'll still have a crew there.

You guys have now stooped to USeD levels of pettiness....but you didn't realize that we've already been planning for it.
                            I mean, I'm pretty sure they held off a lot long before giving the regular public a shot at tickets. But I'm not ashamed. Give us those dolla dolla bills y'all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Well, it is a little funny. I think I've been to about five SDSU games in the FargoDome since both schools moved to D1. Hats off to the Bison fans for buying up all the tickets in the FargoDome with tremendous season ticket sales etc. I am always reminded how it takes a lot of effort for SDSU fans to get tickets to that place.

I applaud the SDSU ticket office's plan for encouraging more Jacks fans to purchase game tickets. I hope it will lead to greater attendance at all games which will then lead to more season tickets sold etc etc. (so that in the immediate future, Bison fans have as much trouble getting into our Stadium as we have getting into theirs...geez, I'll feel real badly about that!)

I've been told (source in the ticket office) the two schools have agreed to allocate 260 tickets to the visiting team. There'll surely be more than 260 Bison fans in the Stadium on Nov 4...will be interesting to see how many will be in the place. I look forward to a day when that 261st ticket for a Bison fan wanting to attend in Brookings is as hard to get as the 261st ticket is for an SDSU fan wanting to attend a game in Fargo. We're not there yet.

Comment

Anyone have 2 xtra tickets i can buy? Please text me at 605-321-0550. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X