NDSU Nov 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Any credible word of how ticket sales are going? (No, I don't consider the ticket office saying "they are almost gone" as credible.) In other words, specifics on where seats are still being sold, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
      Any credible word of how ticket sales are going? (No, I don't consider the ticket office saying "they are almost gone" as credible.) In other words, specifics on where seats are still being sold, etc.
      You can no longer get more than 4 seats together for the NDSU game. You can get 4 in section 118, row 26 that is good news.

For the Dukes... there are still 4,911 available. 1100 upper portion of westside, 1024 lower portion of westside, and 2787 eastside. Congrats to my fellow section 118'ers... only 177 seats left around us. Easily the least on the east side.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        You can no longer get more than 4 seats together for the NDSU game. You can get 4 in section 118, row 26 that is good news.

For the Dukes... there are still 4,911 available. 1100 upper portion of westside, 1024 lower portion of westside, and 2787 eastside. Congrats to my fellow section 118'ers... only 177 seats left around us. Easily the least on the east side.

Any guess on on how many new season tickets sold
        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Rumor on Bisonville is that DeLuca has a torn ACL. Not confirmed, just a rumor at this point. Really bad luck for the kid if it's true.

Comment

How do you get this information? It is not available on the Ticket website only allows them to pick the seats for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post
              Rumor on Bisonville is that DeLuca has a torn ACL. Not confirmed, just a rumor at this point. Really bad luck for the kid if it's true.
              If true,it is unfortunate. He is suppose to be a beast on defense

Comment

All but confirmed on Bisonville but they have some reliable sources. Stinks to have that happen for him. Rivalry or not I don't like seeing good kids get injured. Best of luck to him in his recovery.

Comment

Tough to lose arguably your best two defensive players and likely All American candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
                    How do you get this information? It is not available on the Ticket website only allows them to pick the seats for you.
                    I went in and tried to order 8, then 7, then 6, then 5, then finally 4 worked. That section and row are what I got.

Comment

How are you getting the total numbers left on the west side etc. I just checked and was able to get 8 together in Section 116 Row 28.
                      I went in and tried to order 8, then 7, then 6, then 5, then finally 4 worked. That section and row are what I got.

Comment

Word is a torn meniscus for DeLuca. Much easier to recover and get back for him. I think it'd be a stretch to see him on 11/4 but I wouldn't be shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                          Word is a torn meniscus for DeLuca. Much easier to recover and get back for him. I think it'd be a stretch to see him on 11/4 but I wouldn't be shocked.
                          Been hearing that Rozeboom had something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
                            How are you getting the total numbers left on the west side etc. I just checked and was able to get 8 together in Section 116 Row 28.
                            116 has been the exception this entire time. That's typically the "family section" and not really a good view.

The numbers were for the Duquesne game. I wasn't paying attention to what thread I was in. You just scroll over the map and it shows how many seats available.

Comment

NDSU game officially sold out
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                                NDSU game officially sold out
                                Waiting until the day before it goes to general public to announce the sell out is one hell of a solid troll job on NDSU fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                                X