Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU Nov 4th

Default Re: NDSU Nov 4th

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    If they are having problems with leakage maybe they need to see a better Dr.

(polite, approving golf clap)
    "I think we'll be OK"

I called the ticket office this morning to renew my tailgating spot for the season. I asked how ticket sales were going for the NDSU game and I was told that if sales continue like they have been, this game will be sold out prior to going on sale to the general public. I hope this happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Bits View Post
    I called the ticket office this morning to renew my tailgating spot for the season. I asked how ticket sales were going for the NDSU game and I was told that if sales continue like they have been, this game will be sold out prior to going on sale to the general public. I hope this happens!
    "But USeD is the real rivalry" roflmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Bits View Post
    I was just over there and they wouldn't let me buy 6 more for NDSU. They said I missed the deadline (last Friday) so I couldn't get more. I'm guessing they are taking care of corporate partners and they will have a very few available on August 1st.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    I was just over there and they wouldn't let me buy 6 more for NDSU. They said I missed the deadline (last Friday) so I couldn't get more. I'm guessing they are taking care of corporate partners and they will have a very few available on August 1st.
    I called in over the noon hour and was told the same: First, I missed the Friday deadline for season ticket holders to buy more; and second, they put me on a list with other season ticket holders who want additional tickets and will let me know in a few days after they do some allocating etc. (not sure what that means).

Wow. Great for SDSU: Likely a sell-out prior to August 1.

Start writing to ESPN: Game Day Brookings.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    I called in over the noon hour and was told the same: First, I missed the Friday deadline for season ticket holders to buy more; and second, they put me on a list with other season ticket holders who want additional tickets and will let me know in a few days after they do some allocating etc. (not sure what that means).

Wow. Great for SDSU: Likely a sell-out prior to August 1.

Start writing to ESPN: Game Day Brookings.
    Better start praying that one of LSU-Bama has an off year then.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

At the ticket office over the noon hour and he said to expect little to no tix available on 8/1 for the Bison game. there is a pretty good waiting list for season ticket holders to buy any left if they open it back up to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    At the ticket office over the noon hour and he said to expect little to no tix available on 8/1 for the Bison game. there is a pretty good waiting list for season ticket holders to buy any left if they open it back up to us.
    Well this news forced my hand on getting season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Very curious to see how many Bison fans find tickets. Hopefully much fewer than a couple years ago.

I would bet some of the Bison fans bought season tickets and get some extras before the single game tickets become available.