NDSU Nov 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Nov 4th

wondering if anyone has tickets they want to sell for this game? I was going to call tomorrow but saw they were sold out. Should have done it sooner but procrastinated to long. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by donbobbi View Post
      wondering if anyone has tickets they want to sell for this game? I was going to call tomorrow but saw they were sold out. Should have done it sooner but procrastinated to long. Thanks!!
      You should have said something earlier there was probably somebody on the board that would have bought some for you beforehand (if you were a Jacks Fan).

Comment

definitely a Jacks fan!! I know i didn't think i could go, but now i think i will just make time if i can find tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by donbobbi View Post
          definitely a Jacks fan!! I know i didn't think i could go, but now i think i will just make time if i can find tickets.
          Great. Hoping someone on here can find you some. Will keep my ears open.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
            Waiting until the day before it goes to general public to announce the sell out is one hell of a solid troll job on NDSU fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Agreed. Obviously they just had someone, probably a corporation or large donor, buy up the last of the available tickets on the day before it went public. The last thing they wanted was for NDSU fans to be able to say "HA! Can't sell out without NDSU fans!". I support it completely though. Good move. I'll guarantee it results in a good amount of season tickets being bought by NDSU fans in 2 years, which again, I'm all for this.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              Agreed. Obviously they just had someone, probably a corporation or large donor, buy up the last of the available tickets on the day before it went public. The last thing they wanted was for NDSU fans to be able to say "HA! Can't sell out without NDSU fans!". I support it completely though. Good move. I'll guarantee it results in a good amount of season tickets being bought by NDSU fans in 2 years, which again, I'm all for this.
              I'm sure it was Dana Dykhouse who lead the charge. I love it.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Check out Bisonville.com this morning. There is a lot of gnashing of teeth and name calling because they can't get tickets. Kind of fun to read.

Comment

why do I still expect more then enough NDSU fans to make it down?
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Isn't one more than enough?
                    Rollin' in my 5.0
                    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

They will.

Larson's is giving away 1000 tickets to their employees. So they were part of the process to get to sell-out status.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

They're going to have to pay more for tickets than they wanted to, but they'll still get tickets and show up. Hopefully not too many people give up their tickets.

Comment

I knew this was going to happen and it didn't take long... Walking around at work today and someone says "Hey, aren't you an SDSU season ticket holder? Any chance you could get me tickets to the NDSU game? I saw it's sold out!"... I tell them no, there's no chance and asked why they didn't ask about tickets before? "Well, now that it's sold out I want to go.". Dumb, just dumb. Although it is a real phenomenon though and it's the reason that SDSU needs to sell out games on the regular before you get the casual fan to get serious about buying season tickets or at least buying single game tickets early instead of just waiting until game day thinking "eh, they never sell out, I'll be able to buy a ticket the day of the game if I feel like going". We're definitely headed in the right direction at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                            Check out Bisonville.com this morning. There is a lot of gnashing of teeth and name calling because they can't get tickets. Kind of fun to read.
                            It's incredible.
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I knew this was going to happen and it didn't take long... Walking around at work today and someone says "Hey, aren't you an SDSU season ticket holder? Any chance you could get me tickets to the NDSU game? I saw it's sold out!"... I tell them no, there's no chance and asked why they didn't ask about tickets before? "Well, now that it's sold out I want to go.". Dumb, just dumb. Although it is a real phenomenon though and it's the reason that SDSU needs to sell out games on the regular before you get the casual fan to get serious about buying season tickets or at least buying single game tickets early instead of just waiting until game day thinking "eh, they never sell out, I'll be able to buy a ticket the day of the game if I feel like going". We're definitely headed in the right direction at least.
                              This. So this.

Comment

Same thing happened to me. Crazy! I advertised that I would buy tickets on all my social media platforms and now it's the hottest ticket in town and they can't get in.
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X